Category: Ron Kelsay
Posted on February 1, 2016
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Uncategorized Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
Andy Esquivel has been arrested (again) and is now in state custody. He was taken into custody just before noon on Monday, February 1st – booking number 201600817. His bail is set at $25,000 cash. He cannot bond out, he must pay the full amount to be released.
For those of us watching this drama unfold, this comes as no surprise. This is not the last time Andy will be arrested for probation violation, but because this is the first time it will be his shortest time in jail (30 days). Next time it’ll be 90 days, then 6 months according to AP&P guidelines.
I’ll post updates on Andy’s status and audio of the court hearings as they become available. My hunch, given how damning the report by Andy’s probation officer was, this won’t end well. Here’s the custody information website link.
UPDATE: Andy’s hearing before Judge Connors is scheduled for Tuesday, February 16th @ 9:15am.
UPDATE: Andy was released from jail on his own recognizance and a sentencing hearing has been set for March 8th @ 9:15am. At this hearing, based on what he is posting online, we expect Andy to claim that he has a job, that his parole officer is somehow ‘corrupt’, and that he needs a 6th PO who will be more sympathetic to his latest scam, SmileyHeroes.com.
UPDATE: The February 16th hearing was a short one, so we’re not going to bother posting the audio online.
UPDATE: Andy’s sentencing hearing has been postponed five times since his release, usually at the request of his public defender. The new hearing has been scheduled for June 14th @ 9:00am.
Posted on November 12, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Ron Kelsay Wiser Technology
A judgement has been entered by the State of Utah onto Andy Esquivel’s record requiring him to pay $14,300 in fines and restitution for his Xtagged scam. Andy must submit to DNA, drug, and alcohol testing as a contrition of his probation for the next 36 months. He also needs to get a job. It’s been a long road, but Andy Esquivel was finally brought to justice – in no small part BECAUSE OF THIS WEBSITE!!! The conviction of Andy Esquivel is bitter-sweet in that only three of his numerous victims came forward to press charges (representing a little over 10% of the total money consumed by his various scams), but the results are very nearly the same. Andy’s mental infirmities and propensity for criminal behavior have been documented permanently for the record and future victims will avoid losses because of our efforts. Furthermore Andy’s existing victims have been publicly vindicated as Andy has admitted for the record that he is a pathological lying sociopath with absolutely no business sense whatsoever. After all the noise and smoke Andy made about a conspiracy against him, it’s a bit disappointing that in the end he admitted wrongdoing and avoided a humiliating public trial, but there’s always Castle and The Blacklist for entertainment so I guess I don’t mind. In the end Andy was arrested for assault, harassment, fraud, and sued for 18+ years of back child support…that pretty much sums up Andy Esquivel and his friends for the world (minus of course the drug use and alcoholism). You can read the final documents of Andy’s case here:
Steve Klemark, Allen Brady, Lasharielle Jenkins, and Ronald Dean Kelsay must all feel really stupid right now.
Posted on October 22, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
Here’s a brief outline of Andy’s various lies:
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $5,000 from an investor named Ryion Butcher
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $50,000 from an investor named Gene Allen Brady and his mother Georgia Brady
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $10,000 from an investor named Kyle Kluff
- Lies specifically told to scam victim Kyle Cluff in order to secure his investment (quoted from recent testimony):
- Donald Trump was buying xtagged, and he called Andy and Andy put him on speaker phone so his family could hear and celebrate.
- 24 hour fitness was endorsing xtagged and we would be on the Biggest loser.
- Geico was endorsing xtagged.
- Kyle needed to sell all these Nike stickers so Nike will endorse xtagged.
- The Attorney General of Colorado was going to endorse xtagged and take it to President Obama.
- Colorado University professors wanted to use xtagged with the grant money they received.
- P 90X was going to pay you to use xtagged and if Kyle helped Andy get in shape he was going to split it with Kyle which would of come to $30,000.
- Andy got paid millions of dollars from real estate companies to use xtagged for selling their homes.
- Myspace wanted to by xtagged for 5 million dollars.
- The DMV was going to use xtagged system.
- Americas most wanted was endorsing xtagged.
- [Andy wa going to be on Oprah in just 6 more months (this was three years ago).
- xtagged was going to have a super bowl commercial for 2009 for Budweiser.
- Andy was in the middle of brokering a deal with Budweiser for your amazing “trademarked” commercial.
- Andy told Kyle multiple times, “Kyle, it’s done we sold xtagged, your officially a millionaire.”
- xtagged was supposed to be on 10 different news stations, (many of which were fox news, and not the regional ones but nation wide fox news.) but Andy didn’t want the site to crash because of being over viewed, so he postponed the interview.
- Scam victims will get their buy out in just one month.
- All of Andy’s companies, (xtagged, car cover, BTP, the sushi shop) were under the same company name and Kyle owned 3 % of each.
- Andy had a Google executive fly out to Utah, just to meet him and talk about xtagged.
- Andy owned www.yourplates.com and was using it as a trial version of xtagged.
- That xtagged had facial recognition and that Andy ha meetings with many FBI agents who loved xtagged.
- That xtagged was going to be on shark tank the tv show.
- That the stocks everyone bought were going to go public of June, 2008 and they would open no lower than $30 a share, and will quickly rise above the price of Google stock.
- Andy’s ex-lawyer and Allen had a deal to sell Xtagged for 30 million dollars, but the buyers were all about the money so Andy didn’t sell.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $5,000 from an investor named Stephen R. Klemark, III
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $2,000 from an investor named Chris Engelbrecht
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $1,500 from an investor named Robert Daugherty
- Truth: According to Andy Esquivel’s former attorney, Andy is alleged to have conned as much as $100,000 from Melissa Garr [JPG]
- truth: Andy Esquivel conned $2,500 from an investor named Shar Jenkins and used it to pay back the $2,500 he conned from Logan Laws
- note: this constitutes running a ‘ponzi scheme’ across state lines according to the Utah Department of Securities.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned more than $70,000 from members of his own family (who all know him as “Chicho”). formal charges in these cases have not yet been filed, but the victims are communicating with authorities to determine next steps.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel was convicted of digital harassment in American Fork, Utah (Case#101101231). Hw was sentenced to a fine and a year’s probabtion.
- Truth: Xtagged is being investigated for fraud by the Federal Trade Commission (#26458904)
- Truth: Andy Esquivel has been charged with three felony counts of securities fraud in Davis County Utah (case#111701135) and is currently free on $10,000 bond. He faces trial on all three counts on October 24th, 2012 and will be representing himself.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel has been charged with disorderly conduct in connection with a fight he and his cousin John Steer had in Bountiful Utah in 2009 (case#091800357) and is currently free on $750 in cash bail.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel was convicted in 2004 of felony weapons charges involving drugs [ZIP]
- Lie: MySpace offered $100 Million to buy MySpaceTagged.com
- truth – Myspace almost sued Andy over MySpaceTagged.com
- Lie: Xtagged authenticates users license plate numbers
- truth – Xtagged.com never had a connection to any public databases and therefore could not authenticate anything
- Lie: Xtagged used face recognition software to authenticate users
- truth – there never was any face recognition software in Xtagged
- Lie: Xtagged was sponsored by iSafe.org
- truth – iSafe.org was considering legal action against Xtagged
- Lie: Xtagged is trademarked
- truth – Andy never finished filing a trademark on the Xtagged name or logo [click here]
- Lie: Wiser Electronic Cigarette Inc. bought out Wiser LLC [link]
- truth – a business entity search with the Colorado Secretary of State reveals that “Wiser Electronic Cigarette, Inc.” does not exist [link]
- truth – a business entity search with the Colorado Secretary of State reveals that “Wiser LLC” does not exist [link]
- Lie: Andy Esquivel sold Xtagged for millions and bought houses in Florida, Nevada and Colorado
- Truth – Andy Esquivel is broke and lives with his mother
- Lie: On August 25th, Wiser Technology released their Wiser Car Cover. Andy posted a picture of it being tested at 75 mph in New Mexico [PHOTO]
- Truth – the photo Andy posted was actually of a 2012 Hyundai Veloster undergoing road tests in the mid west. The car, which has not yet been released, was disguised by black wraps. Many other photos of similarly disguised Velosters are posted across the web, including YouTube videos. Andy spotted one, took a picture of it, and labeled it “Wiser Car Cover” in an attempt to fool people into believing he had a product.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel partnered with Nike and licensed their logo to merge with Xtagged
- truth – Nike is considering legal action against Andy Esquivel for trademark infringement
- Lie: Andy Esquivel partnered with Geico and licensed their logo to merge with Xtagged
- truth – Geico is considering legal action against Andy Esquivel for trademark infringement
- Lie: KarmaCause.org was a website affiliated with KarmaCurrency.com.au
- truth – KarmaCause.org is a domain that used to redirect to KarmaCurrency.com.au without their knowledge
- Lie: KarmaCause.org and Xtagged helped a homeless family in Denver, as reported by their testimonial on Xtagged.com
- truth – the entire story was a sham, the photos stolen and the license plate of the alleged homeless family helped by Andy’s charity is fake
- Lie: Xtagged is worth millions of dollars
- truth – Xtagged.com is now offline and is therefore worth little more than the fee required to register it with Godaddy.
- Lie: Google was considering buying Xtagged for $1 Billion dollars
- truth – the M&A department at Google has never heard of Xtagged and wouldn’t consider buying it if they had
- update: Andy claims to be suing Google and has started a twitter feed caled “Die-Google-Die” to promote his anti-Google cause.
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark bought Xtagged for $24.5 million
- truth – Stephen R. Klemark doesn’t have $24.5 Million
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark bought Xtagged for $2.4 million
- truth – Stephen R. Klemark doesn’t have $2.4 million
- Lie: Xtagged got bought for $50 million
- truth – nobody is stupid enough to buy Xtagged for $50 million
- Lie: This message board thread has cost Xtagged $175k or $300k or $2.5m or $12m or $15m (depending on the day of the week) in lost potential investments
- truth – nobody in their right mind would invest any amount of money into Xtagged
- truth – Any company considering investing in Xtagged would do their homework first and discover everything we’ve posted here (including the fact that none of the companies mentioned legally exist) on their own
- truth – It has been noted that pathalogical liars can never remember the lies they’ve told, which is why Andy’s numbers always change with time
- Lie: Andy Esquivel got financial backing for Xtagged form some company at CES in Las Vegas
- truth – Andy Esquivel never went to CES and nobody there would have given him the time of day if he had
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is developing an energy drink called Buzz/Wiser where 50% of the profits will go to MADD
- truth – MADD is suing Andy Esquivel over this claim
- truth – there is no energy drink
- truth – New Belgium Brewing Company is about to sue Andy Esquivel and Stephen R. Klemark, III for using their logo to promote this fake energy drink
- Lie: Andy Esquivel was working on a deal with a stadium
- truth – there never was a deal with any stadium
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser Feel Better is a new version of the Buzz/Wiser drink family that cures hangovers
- truth – Andy spoofed a drink called Security Feel Better manufactured out of Miami Florida, stole all their graphics, and pretended it was his. The owner of the real drink is taking legal action.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel filmed his infamous Mariah Carey video in front of a big screen TV owned by one of his business partners
- truth – Andy Esquivel filmed the Mariah Carey video in front of a wall in his mother’s living room using a laptop projector borrowed from friends
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser contains a secret ingredient that cures hangovers
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser has shipped 1 Million units
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser is a non-alcoholic energy drink
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- truth – published mock-ups photos of the proposed energy drink currently being displayed on the Buzz/Wiser website include the text “alcohol content 5.4%” around the upper lip of the can
- Lie: Buzz & Wiser is being ‘considered’ for a Superbowl commercial
- truth – the only ‘consideration’ you need to get a Superbowl commercial is a few million dollars in cash and a good media firm
- truth – there is no ‘Buzz & Wiser’
- Lie: Xtagged has a reality show which aired in July of 2008
- truth – there is no reality show, never was, never will be…
- Lie: Xtagged will be featured in an upcoming episode of “The Family Guy”
- Lie: Xtagged will have a cameo in the upcoming Pixar movie “Cars II”
- Lie: The Denver Police Department has endorsed Wiser Technology’s “No Phone Zone” application
- truth – a spokesperson for the Denver Police Department expressly states that the department does not endorse products of any kind
- truth – Steve Klemark, who works for the department as a low level clerk, was the subject of an internal affairs investigation and subsequent disciplinary action for using the name of the department to promote his various schemes.
- Lie: Aspen St. Inn in Colorado has partnered with Wiser E-Cigarette to offer an e-cigarette in every room. Their phone number is (720) 732-7786
- truth – representatives of the Aspen Street Inn in Colorado have never even heard of e-cigarettes and the phone number above for Andy’s mother, not the inn.
- Lie: Andy staged a HUGE infomercial to launch his Wiser E-Cigarette on July 4th
- truth – since Andy still hasn’t posted the video from this amazing television event, we can only assume that it never happened.
- Lie: “Gary the Bus Driver” was on hand for the infomercial and posted this blog describing the event
- “Gary the Bus Driver” is actually Andy pretending to be someone who actually thinks his various fictitious products are real. This was revealed in a recent YouTube video posted by Andy in which he surfs Google while still logged in as Gary the Bus Driver (he apparently didn’t realize the login cookie from Blogger persists when you switch to Google.com).
- Lie: Xtagged has an iPhone app that will start your car for you
- truth – Andy bought a remote starter and filmed himself starting a car with it after touching the screen of his iPhone…pretending the iPhone started the car
- Lie: Xtagged software is bundled with the Samsung Instinct
- truth – Samsung knows nothing about Xtagged, would not bundle this software if it did, and decided not to sue Andy over these claims because they considered the damage caused by his amateur YouTube video minimal
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser is working on a Superbowl commercial
- truth – there is no Superbowl commercial
- Lie: Xtagged was buying Rebecca Dunn a house in Colorado
- truth – Andy can’t even afford to buy himself a house in Colorado
- Lie: I’m leaving my job to go work for Andy Esquivel at Xtagged
- truth – no amount of money in this world is worth going to jail because I worked with Andy Esquivel at Xtagged
- Lie: Andy Esquivel owns a printing company
- truth – Andy Esquivel doesn’t own any legitimate businesses
- Lie: Xtagged has a line of jewelry
- truth – Andy Esquivel bought one ring with the Xtagged logo on it…this does not constitute a ‘line’
- Lie: Ryion was fired from Xtagged because he embezzled funds
- truth – Ryion turned against Xtagged when he found out Andy was a fraud
- Lie: Someone inside City Weekly deleted Andy Esquivel’s blog posts on CityWeekly.net because they’re against Xtagged
- truth – nobody at City Weekly gives a damn about Andy Esquivel or Xtagged
- Lie: 50% of Xtagged profits go to fix healthcare
- truth – Andy Esquivel voted for Obama and that’s the extent of his contribution to healthcare
- Lie: The Buzz/Wiser energy drink ships with pills that help women detect sexual drugs in their drinks
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser energy drink and no such “magic pill” to detect Rohypnol, GHB, or any other such “sexual” drug.
- Lie: Xtagged is patented
- truth – Andy Esquivel started a patent application, but never finished it
- Lie: Andy Esquivel developed and patented Blue-tooth profiler
- truth – there is no blue-tooth profiler and no patent for it
- Lie: I somehow hacked Rebecca Dunn’s AOL email and sent Viagra ads to all her contacts
- truth – Rebecca Dunn obviously downloaded a virus.
- Lie: Xtagged LLC has numerous investors
- truth – there is no Xtagged LLC
- Lie: Andy has developed a blue-tooth enabled micro-chip that goes on the tip of an e-cigarette the broadcasts nicotine intake
- truth – Andy couldn’t develop a microchip if his life depended on it.
- Lie: Andy has developed a pair of 1080p, high definition, 3D sunglasses that, when connected to a Wii styled gyroscopic cell phone, can take you on a virtual tour of Solomon and Herod’s temples in Jerusalem.
- truth – besides being so outlandish as to stretch a sane person’s imagination, these products are absolute fantasy.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is marketing an e-cig to all the casino’s in Las Vegas and all the nursing homes in Colorado
- truth – Andy Esquivel could barely afford to buy the demo kits for his e-cig
- truth – no casino would give Andy Esquivel the time of day
- truth – Andy Esquivel’s mother works for a nursing home and that’s about the extent of his involvement with them
- Lie: I’m just attacking Andy because I’m jealous he hired my mother at Xtagged instead of me
- truth – Andy has never paid my mother, so to say he “hired her is a stretch
- truth – I have a rewarding career working for one of the ten largest corporations on Earth. Although mu mother offered me a “job” at the non-existent company she claims to head and that Andy pretends to own, I wasn’t stupid enough to take her seriously, much less accept.
- Lie: Andy gave me a weekend job working at his nightclub “Playground” in Park City
- truth – Andy was not an owner of Playground. At most he was a regular there who suckered the real owners into signing papers trading 10% of their failing club for exclusive distribution rights to Xtagged.com
- truth – I only visited Playground twice while it was still in business to take photos of Andy trying to impress people with Xtagged.
- truth – Andy didn’t have the authority to hire anybody at Playground, and I wouldn’t have accepted a “weekend job” there if he had
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing City Weekly
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing me
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing Ryion
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing a police department in Utah somewhere for harassment after they pulled him over in his Lamborghini and gave him a hard time.
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- truth – Andy Esquivel doesn’t own a Lamborghini
- Lie: the Lamborghini incident was taped by a passenger int he back seat
- truth – Lamborghini’s don’t have back seats
- Lie: Andy has developed a backpack-borne child cover that attaches to the valve stem of a car, inflates using air in the car’s tires and protects children from freak hailstorms while walking home from school.
- truth – this is probably the dumbest idea ever imagined (imagine children running to attach their inflatable shelters to the valve stems of random automobiles at the first sight of hail while walking home form school). It’s ridiculous even by Andy standards and the odds of it being real are less than zero!
- Lie: Ryion and I are running from a federal court summons
- truth – there is no federal summons because there is no federal case because Andy and Steve never filed in federal court.
- truth – Actually Andy Esquivel is the one running from court summons’. Several state entities and plaintiffs have been trying to serve him with papers for years without success. He remains in hiding.
- truth – thew reason Andy cannot sue anybody is because if he ever appeared in court, he would be arrested on several outstanding warrants and served with court papers while in custody.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel owns two nightclubs
- truth – Andy used to own part of a sushi shop and once suckered the owners of a now bankrupt club in Park City into signing over 10% of their club in exchange for a percentage in “Xtagged”, but that’s it. Today, Andy couldn’t afford two golf clubs.
- Lie: I sent emails to Andy’s 14 year old son calling Andy a scam
- truth – Andy cc’d his son on a series of threatening emails sent to Ryion and I. When his son complained, Andy sent his son threatening emails and later claimed that the threats were really sent by Ryion and I impersonating him.
- Lie: Andy’s son’s school decided not to allow kids to use Xtagged.com when they saw blogs posted by Ryion Butcher claiming it was a scam
- truth – Andy showed up at his son’s school one day and started handing out Xtagged.com stickers to the children attending there. The principal caught Andy and demanded that he leave school grounds immediately! He also told Andy that if he ever showed up on school grounds again, the school would notify the police.
- Lie: Ryion and I are impersonating various officials, including lawyers and police officers who are trying to contact Andy
- truth – all the officials trying to reach Andy to discuss his various criminal activities are real (as Andy has since found out the hard way)
- Lie: Andy Esquivel was willing to buy PartyUtah.com for $150,000 but I asked Steve Klemark to buy the website for that amount instead of buying Xtagged for millions.
- truth – Andy Esquivel called me out of the blue in late 2009 and asked if I’d be willing to sell PartyUtah.com and for how much. I replied “…sure, for $150,000,” which was $100k more than I thought the site was worth at the time and $150k more than I knew Andy had. Ever since then, Andy has perpetuated the myth that PartyUtah.com is for sale and that I’m asking him, Steve, or some other mythical creature for $150k. The fact is, PartyUtah.com isn’t for sale…period! If it was for sale, Andy Esquivel is the last person on Earth I’d consider selling the site to at any price. Steve Klemark did tell me in early 2010 that he thought Xtagged.com was worth $1,000 because he saw it on Google (at which point I told him he was an idiot and that the site wasn’t worth fifty bucks), but that’s the extent of our conversation.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel has a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark hired a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: a company that was about to buy Andy out hired a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: Zed is working on a huge expose on me that will be in all the papers using information he got from an ex-girlfriend of mine
- truth – there is no Zed, if there is then he isn’t a private investigator, and the only information he has on me is the garbage he got by talking to my mentally incompetent mother
- Note: Andy subsequently admitted via email that “Zed” was a fictional character created by Steve Klemark to prove some sort of point.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel’s private investigator’s real name is Zeb, not Zed
- truth – Andy Esquivel mis-spelled the name of his fictitious private investigator in an email to me and has since pretended I got the name wrong to cover his ass
- Update: Andy later admitted that ‘Zed’ was fake.
- Andy Esquivel’s various websites have ton of traffic…they’re in fact visited by tens of thousands of people per month.
- Andy is unfortunately a technology illiterate and is unaware that a “request” is meaningless in web analytics. When he see a report that reads “48,000 requests,” he thinks that means 48,000 ‘people’ visited his website. In fact, one load of Andy’s WiserTechnology.com homepage includes 52 unique server requests for different page elements. His true traffic is probably closer to 1,000 page views per month, a significant proportion of which are undoubtedly generated by search engine spiders and bots.
- Andy Esquivel is being followed by a legitimate documentary film-maker who will chronicle his story
- Truth: Andy is being followed around by a convicted felon names Ronald Dean Kelsay who’s criminal record includes the following charges (case numbers and dates provided for reference):
- 1990F73 – 01/12/1990 – Theft
Theft Twice Or More W In 6 Mons
1st Degree Crim Tres
- 1990CR147 – 02/07/1990 – Theft
Theft 2x Or More Win 6mo
1st Deg Criminal Trespass
- 2003M3974 – 11/12/2003 – Criminal Mischief
Criminal Mischief-under $100
- 2004T1214 – 02/26/2004 – DUI
- 2005CR1585 – 09/12/2005 – Criminal Mischief
- 2006CR1040 – 07/17/2006 – Burglary
Burglary 2-of Dwelling (2)
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is a genius and a good person. He is “Rich of life and Family.”
- truth – Andy Esquivel is not a good person. He is a sociopathic, pathological lying con-artist with a criminal record and multiple fraud charges pending against him. He has conned dozens of investors out of tens of thousands of dollars and preys on the ignorant and feeble minded.
- truth – Andy Esquivel is not a genius. He is an uneducated idiot with a vivid imagination and the ‘gift of gab’ (when he’s not strung-out on methamphetamines). He suffers from multiple delusions, including that he is a gifted inventor, wealthy philanthropist, and a wealthy businessman who is perpetually under attack from evil antagonists of every shape who want nothing more than to stop him from saving the world.
- truth – Andy is not rich of family. He has five children by three different women, all of whom were under-aged minors when he got them pregnant (qualifying him for statutory rape charges). He has over the years been the subject of several domestic violence investigations including an arrest in Provo, Utah (court record #162999), and the 2003 incident which led to his arrest on federal weapons charges (see link below).
- truth – Andy is not rich of life. He hasn’t had a legitimate job in years and his criminal record includes felony conviction for burglary from 1988 (Burglary case file #1 and case file #2). He currently lives in hiding with his mother in Lakewood Colorado along with his undocumented worked girlfriend who he got pregnant when she was 17 and their two children. He survives on charity and the proceeds from his various scams. Any has never paid child support for his 1st and 2nd children (for which he now owes $19,540, computed based on minimum wage because Andy has never worked). Andy’s third child (by a 17 year old girl who’s parents almost pressed rape charges against Andy) was named Jayden and was adopted by his foster parents after Andy voluntarily gave up his parental rights to the child.
- Here’s a link to the story about the adoption of Andy’s third child:
Posted on May 15, 2014
in Andy's Threats Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Wiser Technology
Andy Esquivel has been keeping himself busy writing letters from jail. He’s now been moved to a mental hospital, but it’s still interesting to see how Andy kept himself busy. Below is a link to several of these letters – including one from his “spouse” (girlfriend actually) and one complaining about his newest public defender. The letters are hard to read, but still fun.
Here are the letters [PDF]
Incidentally, I’m curious what Andy’s personal biographer Ron Kelsay is thinking right now. I’d give $50 bucks to see the look on his face when he reads these letters from jail and realizes that his documentary is never going to sell any tickets. I wonder what Allen Brady is thinking now that his dream of moving into a $2 Million dollar house with the proceeds from some lawsuit over Xtagged evaporate. I wonder what Steve Klemark is thinking now that he realizes he drove his wife to the brink by chasing a drug addicted con-man around for years. I wonder what Shar Jenkins is thinking right now, realizing that his dream of opening a night-club in Park City have vanished. Guys, you’re welcome to post your thoughts – we’re all dying to hear form you!
Update: I spent a lot of time trying to understand these letters and after way too much time immersed in Andy’s gibberish I realized that int he second (or third) letter, Andy is actually trying to convince the judge to recuse himself from this case and grant Andy a change of venue with a new judge. If that’s not a sign of pure desperation, then I don’t know what is.
Posted on February 25, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Wiser Technology Xtagged
At long last we’ve received the audio transcript [AUDIO]of the February 11th hearing in which Andy Esquivel was ordered “held for restoration” (of sanity) at the Utah State Mental Hospital. At this hearing Alan Brady also received a stern warning against continuing to pretend to be Andy Esquivel’s attorney.
It was an eventful hearing to say the least!
First of all, Andy’s public defender was not present at the hearing. He’s still very much in charge of the case, but it’s curious that he was not able to attend. Has Andy pissed off another public defender? Telling is the fact that before the end of this audio transcript we hear Andy meekly declare to the judge “…he lied last time, I don’t trust him” as the Judge continued to explain that all motions need to be filed through his attorney and could not be submitted willy-nilly to the court.
Which brings us to Alan Brady: As you all know, Alan Brady has been acting as Andy’s pseudo-attorney for years now, helping him draft legal-looking court documents and such to perpetuate Andy’s various schemes. Alan’s latest foray into make-believe legal work has been to draft a motion for dismissal on Andy’s behalf and to file it with the court. Alan apparently told the attorney assisting Andy in court on the 11th about thee motions he’d been drafting and filing and got spanked! We don’t obviously have a recording of the conversation, but the attorney mentioned several times in the audio transcript before the Judge that she told Alan in no uncertain terms that drafting legal documents and pretending to be an attorney (as he’s been doing for years now) is illegal. She states that she told Alan flatly (and reminded him indirectly several times in court) that Andy can draft motions if he wants to, but if Alan continued to do so, he could be charged.
It was actually telling how much time the court spent on this subject and I think everybody in that room knew Alan Brady was walking on very thin ice.
The state submitted a motion to have Andy held for restoration (of sanity) which the court accepted. Andy through his stand-in attorney saying that he’s been in jail for a long time and that he wanted his ‘bail’ reduced so that he could attend to some medical issues. The court (and his representation) explained that bail wasn’t an issue since he was being held for restoration and is basically going to be incarcerated until his various delusions are cured (you know, the ones where he’s a genius inventor who’s being persecuted by a shadowy conspiracy to cost the world millions and billions of dollars). In other words, either Andy admits that he’s a con-artist, that all his ‘inventions’ are fake, that Wiser Technology and Xtagged were basically scams and that he’s been lying all this time in order to screw people out of money, or he stays in the state mental hospital until the state gets bored and decides to drop the charges against him.
Once it started to sink in for Andy that he was likely to remain in state custody for a very long time, he he suddenly had a change of heart about those “misdemeanors and no jail time” that he’s been complaining that his attorneys tried to trick him into taking ages ago. “I’ll take the misdemeanors and no jail time then,” he said desperately to the end of the transcript, but as the court explained – it’s too late.
One thing Andy tried to do made at least some sense – he tried to file a motion (or rather Alan Brady tried to file a motion on Andy’s behalf) to strike the jury trial and switch to a bench trial where the Judge has more latitude to act. Unfortunately, Alan isn’t an attorney and the court made it clear to Andy that no such motion would be considered unless it came directly from his public defender. Ironically, Alan (and Andy) got the idea to strike the jury trial form this website. Your welcome for the free legal advice fellas. 😉
Posted on February 17, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Ron Kelsay Trial Updates
Andy Esquivel has been sentenced to a state mental institution until he is determined to be mentally competent to stand trial for three felony counts of securities fraud. He remains in custody at Davis County Jail and a competency evaluation has been set for August at which time Judge Connors will determine when the trial can proceed.
We’ve known for some time that Andy Esquivel was crazy and we’ve been saying as much here on this blog and on it’s predecessor websites for years. Only a lunatic could seriously claim to have invented such outlandish creations as an alcoholic energy drink that’s supposedly endorsed by Mothers Against Drunk Driving, or an inflatable car cover that deflates your tires to spare your paint, or radioactive fingernail polish actuated tabled that uses blue-tooth to broadcast your complete medical history to everyone around you in a bar.
Once Andy has received the medication (and detoxification) he requires, the hope is that he will be able to accept responsibility for what he has done and the trial can move forward. If Andy is lucky his public defender will then be able to convince him top plead guilty to the charges against him so that he can serve his time and move on with his life.
Eventually Andy might even be able to become a fully functioning, gainfully employed member of society – one who pays taxes, child support, and lives by the fruits of his own labor instead of the ill-gotten gains from his various scams. One can only hope.
In the meantime at least, Andy Esquivel remains off the streets and more importantly off the Internet. He is no longer a danger to himself or to others. If we are lucky, then his equally delusional followers will learn a lesson from this long drama – in the end you can’t con your way into wealth. You have to add as much value to this world as you expect to take out of it.
Hear that Alan Brady, Shar Jenkins, Steve Klemark and John Steer? Get lives, get jobs, and stop chasing the quick buck. Oh yea, and leave those drugs alone!
Posted on October 29, 2013
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Uncategorized Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
At the pre-trial hearing on October 22nd, Andy Esquivel’s defense counsel asked for a continuance of the proceeding until January 7th to give the court time to ascertain whether Andy is clinically INSANE!!! If Andy is found to be CRAZY and therefore unfit to stand trial, he could be sentenced to time in a Utah mental institution.
At the request of defense counsel, this matter is continued to
1/7/2014 to allow the defendant to have a mental health evaluation
completed to determine if defendant is competent to stand trial.
The State will prepare the order.
The trial date will remain in place.
Irony: this is EXACTLY what we’ve been trying to say for years! Yes, Andy Esquivel is mentally insane and so is his chief accomplice Allen Brady. Both need to be institutionalized for their own safety and for the safety of others.
I’ll post audio of the pre-trial haring soon, but for now the trial date last set stands pending the mental health review.
I think that pretty much closes the case on Andy. When your own defense attorney states in court for the record that you’re nuts, it’s time to pack up shop and go home.
Posted on June 17, 2013
in Andy's Threats Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Uncategorized
To say the least, it’s been an interesting couple of weeks since Andy’s last pre-trial hearing. We’ve got a lot to cover, but I’ll try to get through it all as quickly as I can.
First of all, a new date has been set for Andy’s securities fraud trial. The fireworks begin on October 16th and will continue for three days. As always you can find the latest trial updates by clicking on any case update link [PDF] you find on this website. The trial is stilled set up as a ‘jury trial” rather than a “bench trial” because Andy isn’t smart enough to know that the only chance he has of getting this case thrown out by the judge is if he reverses the decision by his previous “super lawyer” to take the case out of a judges hands and to wait for nine jurors (who aren’t likely to fall for his crap any more than we do) to pronounce him guilty.
As reported last month on this site, Andy Esquivel recently sent out a mass email (to his supporters supposedly) in which he listed all the people he claims to want to call as witnesses at his trial. The list was prepared in response to a court order earlier in the month in which Judge Connors demanded that Andy comply with a reciprocal discovery motion by the prosecutor [PDF]and list all the people he intended to call as witnesses. We obtained the full list because one of the journalists who Andy insists on spamming is secretly preparing an expose on what a complete fraud Andy is and they were generous enough to share Andy’s email with us. We correctly reported last month that (a) Andy failed to include contact information for the witnesses he claimed he was calling and (b) almost nobody on Andy’s list had even the slightest relevance to the case.
Almost as if to confirm the astute insight of this blog, Prosecutor Nathan Lyon on Thursday filed this motion [PDF] with the court asking Judge Connors to throw out Andy’s entire witness list as irrelevant to the case against him and lacking even the most basic contact information on the people listed. The prosecutor reviews each name on the witness list (in much the same way we did on our blog post) and explains why each one is not only irrelevant to the case, but calls out the fact that Andy’s videos and links are “rambling and nonsensical.” The only “witness” that the prosecutor approved of was Logan Laws, who is frankly on deck to testify for the prosecution so it makes little sense for Andy to call him for the defense.
In short, Andy Esquivel just got emasculated by the prosecutor and told to go home and start over from scratch…and he is still posting ridiculous videos and sending out senseless emails. Here’s an example:
Mr Lyon I never published this witness list why did you let Plaintiff Ryion Butcher put this on his slander site:
I have attached a copy. Allen we never published, this is why Steve Klemark’s wife tried to commit suicide all the harassment from the plaintiffs & co-conspirators trying to scare me to take plea… Lyon stated oh well when I told him of Steve’s wife last year and the attorney brotherhood that Allen and I recorded Holje say to us looks like it does exist.
Your plaintiffs say J.King from I-safe is going to testify against me remember I told King about the slander/smear campaign since 2009 we recorded it so as soon as you finally release the list that Holje nor six month Albright ever got… I will address all 4 on the list one by one I sent motion by mail we are still waiting to see who’s on list all these lies will hit a wall very soon.
Ryion Butcher stated to Xtagged witnesses which is also witness tampering, that we have reported to Mr. Lyon Davis prosecutor more than once Allen Brady went to Mr. Lyons office LAST YEAR I have web cam of Mr. Lyon and I speaking about this and Ron the documentary film maker has video from last year on Mr. Lyon and Mr. Holje call Ron 720.233.4104 Ron Kelsay! I have attached a screenshot that Ryion posted of his blog attacking my family and Ryion tells people that the prosecutor is the one telling him to attack!!! Ryion tells Xtagged owners “Just say you are a security not an owner and we can take Andy down! I am now writing a letter to the judge informing him about all the PERJURY & WITNESS TAMPERING ALLEN BRADY can verify (1.801.819.5126) the plaintiffs have committed through out this trial and are still committing with the help of Mr. Lyon says Ryion Butcher, ITS ALL LIES I have a video uploaded at karmacause proving all, Ron has video that dates earlier. My family and the media don’t believe that you guys know what plaintiffs are doing to all of us and they say court is not in order! I told Mr. Lyon about Steve Klemark’s wife and much more! Now that Mr. Lyon knows Xtagged, Inc. paperwork is 100% real not to mention all the non non-disclosures plaintiffs signed and the multiple counts of perjury that the plaintiffs have committed, the damages that www.Xtagged.co causes will be at fault of the state.
Now what exactly does the above email tell us, other than the fact that Steve Klemark’s wife tried to kill herself because she finally realized that her husband was up to his chin helping a convicted felon execute numerous scams at the potential price of his own job with the Devner PD and she couldn’t live with the idea that he might go to jail too. Isn’t it interesting that a guy who threatened to release sex tapes of potential witnesses in his securities fraud trial to the media is accusing others of ‘witness tampering?’ Andy why is Andy so convinced that ‘his family and the media’ are on his side here? First of all, only one reporter in the media even cares that Andy is about to go to jail and most of Andy’s family have disowned him and his convicted felon of a mother as pariahs. Most are now reaching out to me (unsolicited) and expressing support for this website and sympathy for the victims of Andy’s criminal activity. When is Andy going to finally realize that the only people who think he’s innocent of these crimes are drug addicts like Alan Brady and fellow criminals like Ron Kelsay and that the only person facing jail time for his crimes is himself?
The bottom line is that this trial is almost over. With Andy Esquivel continuing to send impotent letters to the judge in this case (unaware that they’re doing absolutely no good) and being endlessly distracted by his own YouTube channel, Andy is sure to be convicted and sentenced before Christmas. The only question is how many years in prison is Andy going to get. I for one say the longer the better!
Posted on March 2, 2013
in Andy's Threats Ron Kelsay Xtagged
In a recent email, Andy Esquivel tries to explain to his followers why he’s broke. According to Andy, it all my fault and it has nothing to do with the fact that he hasn’t bothered looking for a job in the last 10 years. He also continues to promise easy riches from a huge “lawsuit” that’s eminent, even though Andy can’t even afford an attorney to represent him in his criminal trial.
“FYI especially all of you that was helping Xtagged in 2009 we do have a multi-million $ lawsuits against Bump & scam.com we all should have been living good by now it’s because of Daryl helping bump slander Xtagged you were cheated. when you call please let us know the movie producers wants to interview all who call officer Metcalf in American Fork thx.”
As you can see, Andy is also still clinging to the fantasy that he’s the subject of an upcoming Hollywood blockbuster that will rival “The Social Network” in US ticket sales. He’s also supposedly orchestrating a huge criminal case against me in American Fork for exposing all his businesses as scams and costing Utah taxpayers billions of dollars in tax revenue.
In another part of he same email, Andy pretends to be Shar Jenkins claiming “I will be monitoring emails for Andy while he’s on a month business trip thank you all!” It funny, but when I am on business trips I monitor my own email. I guess Andy likes pretending that he’s too rich and too important to check his own messages. I wonder where And’s pretending to be?
And in other news Andy claims to have developed an iPhone app to expose corrupt lawyers like the ones who kept encouraging him to take a plea deal rather than going to trial. I have an iPhone5 and I couldn’t find any such app in the iTunes Store, but Andy provides a fake link to a non-existent page to prove that it’s actually legit. Maybe Andy will provide a screen shot of this fake app for us to share…then he can explain to the world how he can afford to develop such sophisticated software when he can’t even afford to pay child support.
Posted on June 11, 2012
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Xtagged
Andy Esquivel lays out his defense case
In this video, Andy goes into extensive detail about his side of what’s happened with Xtagged and Wiser Technology over the last several years. It’s an amazing collection of lies and distortions coming straight form the mind of a pathological lying sociopath, but it’s very interesting to watch. Andy even claims he created the Xtagged scam for his twin kids in Utah – the ones he owes over $15,000 in back child-support for.
Every crazy thing Andy has every said is reiterated in this video. This is a pretty good review of what Andt will try to say at the pre-trial hearing on June 19th to save his skin ant probably at trial. The video is over a half an hour and makes you wonder why people like Andy and Steve Klemark are walking the streets instead of locked up in padded cells with lots of medication and professional supervision. This is an example of why the liberalization of out-patient mental health is not necessarily a good thing.
- 0:20 – Andy calls Steve Klemark John Steer by accident and Steve waves like an idiot
- 0:30 – Andy claims that he was jumped by 12 people in Bountiful. Funny how the number always changes. The police report says 4, in this video it’s 12, later Andy claims it was 20.
- 0:40 – Andy claims the people who jumped him said they were “related to police officers” so they were scared
- 1:00 Andy tries to get John Steer to say how long it was before they skipped town
- 1:30 – Jake House got lost in the whole “scam” thing over the years
- 1:50 – Andy claims he was jumped at 11:30pm at night while he was picking up his computer from a repair shop that stayed open till 2am.
- 2:20 – Andy says he’s taking the whole “we got jumped” thing down in court…and of course he plead out.
- 2:30 – now Andy says it was 12 – 15 men that jumped him
- 3:00 – Andy says the prosecutor orchestrated the 15 minute delay in the police coming to the fight
- 3:40 – Andy claims the prosecutor waited too long to prosecute in the fight
- 4:00 – Andy claims the case was dropped against john Steer, which of course court record show is a lie. john paid a $300 fine just like Andy for disturbing the peace
- 4:10 Andy claims he moved his sushi restaurant to Denver
- 4:50 – Jake House now talks, but is interrupted by Andy who talks over him. Andy goes off about the Marketing degree
- 5:30 – Andy claims Ryion tried to sell Andy a website for $20k
- 5:50 – Andy claims Ryion made them meet at the gym office to it would impress them into allowing him to invest with his marketing degree. This is a complete lie, as was revealed by courtroom testimony later on. Andy was trying to scam the gym out of a membership.
- 6:25 – Andy talks about how he and his family invested $150k into Xtagged. He fails however to mention that he scammed most of that money out of relatives
- 7:15 – Jake finally talks and shows himself to be a brainless idiot. Has nothing intelligent to add.
- 7:51 – Andy has John Steer play with a buzzer on the phone
- 8:25 – Andy says the press wants this video in 15 to 20 minutes
- 8:54 – Steve Klemark explains what LDS money is
- 9:15 – Andy claims Shar Jenkins wants to buy out Chris, Kyle and Ryion
- 9:45 – Andy claims Chris asked if his investment would ever go up like a stock market type thing
- 10:10 – Andy claims he had a $50 million dollar deal
- 11:00 – Andy claims Ryion is a scam and that they offered to pay everybody back if he took down the blogs.
- 11:50 – Andy says he had a bald spot from stress
- 12:00 – Andy talks about Buzz/Wiser
- 12:15 – Andy talks about the “fatal flaw” in Xtagged and bump etc.
- 12:45 – Andy says Steve offered $100k
- 13:10 – Andy claims Steve Klemark offered to buy Xtagged for $2.4 million so he could sell out for $500 million
- 13:40 – Andy claims John Richards is worth $700 million dollars
- 14:20 – Andy goes off about Mitch Thrower and John Richards and claims he doesn’t want to say more about them until court, which is of course pure BS.
- 14:45 – Steve Klemark begins talking
- 15:14 – Steve claims he called to find out what the problem was in Utah and claims that the blogs said there were hundreds of investors and millions of dollars, which is of course a complete lie. We’ve said al along that ANdy stole money from around a dozen people totaling maybe $150k.
- 15:35 – Steve Klemark claims that the total owed to all Utah investors was “far less than $10,000 dollars”, which of course courtroom testimony has proven to be completely false
- 15:45 – Steve claims he asked for contact information for other investors that never came.
- 16:15 – Steve Klemark talks about the fake $2.4 million dollar buyout
- 16:26 Steve claims to have organized deals with Castlemans venue, an elementary school, A gym owner, a chiropractor, Aspen Inn, New Belgium brewing, iSafe.org, and the Denver PD. The fact is, most of the companies Steve mentions threatened to sue Andy for using their names
- 17:40 – Steve claims the Utah victims didn’t want any money
- 18:10 – Steve claims everything is racial and religious motivated
- 18:36 – Steve says he decided not to pay Andy $2.4 million because of the blogs, but $100k instead.
- 19:00 – Steve claims he tried to give the investors their money plus 12% interest.
- 19:20 – Andy claims he took no more investors after Shar Jenkins
- 20:00 – Andy claism the Utah victims wanted to destroy Andy so he wouldn’t become rich and alleges racism, which is amazing coming from him
- 20:30 – Andy claims he invented some app from a bicycle helmet…loses his mind as he tries to explain the app and gets his lies mixed up.
- 21:15 – Andy claims Ryion and I called some school, which we’ve never done
- 21:30 – Andy claims Steve took the job at the Denver PD to save the company
- 21:50 – Andy rants for a minute about his various fake inventions, phones, Bump, etc.
- 22:40 – Andy claims you can’t reach Xtagged.com because “it’s fatal”
- 23:00 – Andy talks about Bump and claims Andy Phelps threatened to throw him in prison over extortion
- 23:50 – Andy talks about his crazy car cover. Claims he bought the “glove car cover” and made it their own – even though it wasn’t a car cover but an anti-spy wrap for a car that hadn’t been released yet (very funny rant)
- 24:38 – Andy talks about BuzzWiser teaching kids how to read about buzz driving with a frog (the graphic of which was of course stolen)
- 25:00 – Andy claims they cut me out of Xtagged, that I tried to invest, and that they turned me down because I kicked my mother out of the house and he paid for her hotel
- 25:50 – Andy lists his scams again and shows off a dual cigarette inhaler invented by a 14 year old kid.
- 26:20 – Andy says patents are bull
- 26:40 – Steve Klemark talks again and refers to himself as a “business person”
- 27:25 – Andy claims Shar and Alan tried to buy everybody out
- 27:50 – Andy says Alan tried to get two high interest loans to buy everybody out
- 28:00 – Andy claims he’s going to be a millionaire
- 28:18 – Doesn’t want to talk about Rebecca until court
- 28:55 – Andy talks about his dream
- 29:15 – Andy claims that Xtagged “is now called Bump”
- 29:35 – Andy says Steve and Shar are heros because they wanted to fix the fatal error in Xtagged
- 30:00 – Andy continues rant about his dream
- 30:45 – Andy talks about his mole
- 30:10 – Andy threatens Bump again and says Leonard Martinez is taking them to court
- 30:30 – still ranting about his dream
- 32:00 – Andy starts frothing at the mouth
- 32:30 – Andy says Bump.com got scammed by Andrew Couch
- 33:00 – Andy claims he only took Ryion’s money because he said he had a marketing degree
- 33:22 – Andy claims Bump.com is putting people’s lives in danger
- 33:45 – Digital Internet DNA rant
- 34:00 – Andy accuses everybody else of spam, which is of course like Jack the Ripper accusing someone of murder.
- 34:40 – Andy claims all this information here is for prosecutors in Utah
- 35:00 – Andy claims “people have died because of Daryl”
- 35:30 – Andy starts talking about his criminal record and his time in jail
Posted on February 17, 2012
in Andy's Threats Ron Kelsay Trial Updates
Andy Esquivel Pleads “No Contest” to Harassment Charges
January 17, 2011 A. Fork prosecutor offers Andy plea bargain (NO jail and one year probation). Andy said no thank you. WHY? because Andres Esquivel is innocent!
Apparently he changed his mind:
This morning Andy Esquivel plead “No Contest” to Class B Misdemeanor Digital Harassment charges (case#101101231) in Utah District Court. Andy was ordered to pay a $250 fine ($50 per month for five months beginning April 1st) and to break no further state, local, or federal laws for a period of 12 months. A full case update can be found here [PDF].
WE ALL WILL PROVE EVERYTHING 02/17/2012 9:30AM AT AMERICAN FORK! Steve, Shar, Allen, Gene, Denise, Jake, John, Ron and more
Today Andy, Steve, Shar, Gene, Denise, Jake, Ron and the gang proved…NOTHING!!! It was a little anti-climactic to he honest. Andy sent me 50 threatening emails over the course of 18 months. He probably sent more actually, but I configured my email server to block all his messages so I have no idea. As a result of his threatening spam, Andy was ordered to pay the state of Utah $5 per email. That’s one expensive Gmail account!
Posted on January 25, 2012
in Ron Kelsay
Here Andy’s latest blog. It’s supposed to be an email from Ron Kelsay. The grammar and spelling are better than normal, but still far below that of an educated adult with English as his first language so I’m assuming this was written by Andy pretending to be Ron. Notice the repeated lack of periods and the lack of coherent idea-flow? Also notice how Andy claims that the background information we found (very easily I might add) on Ron Kelsay was made up. Ron knows his criminal record and even he isn’t stupid enough to try to claim it’s not all true.
When I first met Andy, I heard through a mutual friend that he was looking for a camera man to shoot several promo spots for Wiser e-cigarettes. At our first meet I was informed about the slander campaign Lead by Daryl against Wiser technology. A couple of months went by before I was chosen from other camera men Andy had been interviewing. Because of Daryl Acumans slander campaign against Wiser E-cigarettes. The promo spots were put on hold That’s when Andy mentioned the documentary. I was chosen not because of my experience but because I could play a role that the others couldn’t. Because of my background I was a perfect candidate to fish out proof of Daryl’s tactics. My job was not only to document what was happening but to engage in conversation with Daryl, Ryion, Kyle and whoever else Daryl had pushing his relentless campaign. We knew that Daryl attacked anyone who Andy did business with. So I set myself up as bait. I contacted Daryl and Ryion on the blog at partyutah.com
that has now been removed. Immediately Daryl tried to convince me that Andy was a scam. Next he attacked my credibility calling me a scam I began calling him out on most of his accusations. During our conversations I was able to profile his personality traits which I later used to get him to expose his true intentions, who was helping him and several of his ridiculous lies. His attacks on me didn’t stop at posting my background check with made up scenario attached. He hacked into my Facebook page copied pics of my 2 year old niece which he posted on his blog. Tried to convince readers that I tattooed a 2 year old. Posted links to my sons video on Youtube, calling him a drug addict because of his lyrics. Stalked my ex wife’s page made comments about her teeth because she posted how she got her new veneers. His explanation to that comment was she smoked so much meth she rotted her teeth out. He posted her background check with made up scenario as well. This is typical behavior for Daryl but relatively minor compared to the abuse that Andy has had to put up with for over two years.
Cyber bulling has caused teens to commit suicide. Those cases are made aware by the media. When it’s used to destroy a company as a form of corporate espionage and the credibility of an individual businessman, Most people just assume it’s true. Why would anyone work so hard to expose a con artist unless it were? This story will expose how a sociopath bent on revenge, having ties to individuals who stole intellectual property and sold it to bump.com, manipulated business partners to violate non disclosure agreements, destroy their own company and file false charges against Andy. We intend to show how one man was able to manipulate SEC agents, police and the Utah courts. How he contacted every business associate Wiser had negotiated deals with calling Andy a scam, causing them to back out. Slandering every product Wiser technology produces, every owner or business partner associated with Wiser Technology including their families. There are no laws to protect from this. The only recourse is civil action. Based on Daryl’s comments we believe he is receiving compensation in exchange for destroying Andy’s character to save bump.com
, embarrassment and sabotage the lawsuit Xtagged is bringing against Platester/Yourplates.
Andy’s been quiet for a while and he’s trying to pretend that this isn’t him, which means his attorney told him to shut up and lay low until he can work out a plea deal in Davis County to keep him out of jail. Whatever prompted Andy to write this, I’m glad he finally did it. It was getting boring around here with him scared back under a rock in Colorado. More power to him for having the stones to keep talking mess with criminal charges hanging over his head.
Note: Andy claims here that he intentionally selected Ron Kelsay as his cameraman because of his criminal record. Also note that Sundance is going on right now and Ron’s HUGE documentary obviously didn’t make the cut. …more lies exposed.
Posted on December 6, 2011
in Ron Kelsay
I’d been trying to figure out why Ron Kelsay, Andy’s “documentary film-maker” was so willing to believe everything a convicted felon like Andy Esquivel who sold fake shares in non-existent companies told him instead of law abiding citizens who’s money got taken or who tried to expose the scam. It was confusing to me that I could post all the facts that were about to hang Andy Esquivel on a message board thread with supporting evidence and yet Ron completely ignored those facts and choose to be blind to the evidence that was right in front of his face. I found the answer a while ago and I had resisted posting it out of courtesy, but then quite frankly I grew tired of seeing someone like Ron pretending to be the same caliber of person as the victims of Andy’s frauds.
The reason that Ron Kelsay is so blind to Andy Esquivel’s faults, his lies, and his criminal history is because Ron and Andy are two of a kind.
Let’s start with Ron’s education. Ron learned how to ink tattoos on a “jailhouse rig” when he was 12. Juvenile records are sealed so I have no idea how he got his hands on a jailhouse rig, but I can guess. He then went to the Colorado Institute of Art, but couldn’t afford to finish paying for his education, so they slapped him with a $1,200 judgment which he eventually satisfied in 1995 with the help of his attorney James J, Standley. After that it gets interesting!
January 12, 1990 he was convicted of theft, conspiracy, 1st degree criminal trespass, and cited for having two or more such offenses within a six month time-frame [Case#1990F73].
On February 7, 1990 he was at it again! Theft, conspiracy, 1st degree criminal trespass and again he was cited for having two or more such incidents within a six month period [case#1990cr147]. What was he, on a crime spree trying to pay for college? Why didn’t he just get a job like the rest of us? There were actually ten counts in that case, but I’m going to be summarizing his criminal history for brevity. Unlike Andy, he actually had the good sense to hire an attorney named Seth Jeremy Benezra. Seth convinced him to plead GUILTY in exchange for a reduced sentence just like Andy Esquivel is about to do.
After that second charge, Ron took a few years off from his “criminal mischief” to be a cable repairman for Comcast, which I have nothing but respect for! It was good, honest work and nobody can fault him for those years…but then something went wrong!
On November 12, 2003 Ron was convicted of criminal mischief but released on $1,500 bond [case#2003m3974]! What happened? After that he got a DUI in February 2004 [case#2004t1214], and then in 2005 he was back to his old tricks.
On September 12, 2005 Ron was charged with criminal mischief again, but this time the amounts were much higher and all three counts he faced were felonies [case#2005cr1585]. Ron’s Public Defender, Yasmin Sandra Forouzandeh, got him work release and 18 months probation. I wonder why that light sentence didn’t teach Ron a lesson?
On July 17th, 2006, six months after his wife Shannon was charged with CHILD ABUSE [case#2006m264] and two months after she received her second DUI [case#2006t3130], leading me to believe she was driven to alcoholism and divorced Ron because of his criminal relapse, Ron was charged with the most telling of his criminal offenses and the one Andy was first charged with in 1988…BURGLARY!!! [case#2006cr1040] This time they held Ron on $10,000 bond (like Andy) because the charges were much more serious than before. Burglary of a dwelling, harassment by striking or kicking his victims (who were probably home in bed or watching television when Ron broke in), criminal mischief, criminal trespass, etc.
Who does Ron think he is going online pointing fingers at good, law abiding citizens who’ve worked their entire lives, taken care of their families, and always tried to do the right thing when all he has to show for his life is an ex-wife who’s teeth rotted out from Meth use, a son who sings gangsta rap and who Ron produces videos for that glorify drug use and are filled with naked women, a bunch of tattoos and a con-artist buddy who’s a convicted felon (like him) and is about to go on trial for fraud?
I read Ron’s accusations and ridiculous excuses for Andy Esquivel’s criminal activity and it just makes me sick! Ryion Butcher, Kyle Cluff, Ladd Quayle and Chris Engelbrecht are good people with families and lucrative careers or legitimate businesses…well, maybe not poor little Kyle who’s still in school and trying to find a wife, but he’ll get there. Ron Kelsay has got a lot of nerve spouting his continuous string of senseless accusations and assorted crap online. The victims of Andy’s frauds have the courts on their side, and they have the law. All Ron has are the loaded conjectures and bold-faced lies of a convicted felon who’s been charged with FRAUD and is about to be put on trial for it.