Category: Wiser Car Cover
Posted on February 1, 2016
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Uncategorized Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
Andy Esquivel has been arrested (again) and is now in state custody. He was taken into custody just before noon on Monday, February 1st – booking number 201600817. His bail is set at $25,000 cash. He cannot bond out, he must pay the full amount to be released.
For those of us watching this drama unfold, this comes as no surprise. This is not the last time Andy will be arrested for probation violation, but because this is the first time it will be his shortest time in jail (30 days). Next time it’ll be 90 days, then 6 months according to AP&P guidelines.
I’ll post updates on Andy’s status and audio of the court hearings as they become available. My hunch, given how damning the report by Andy’s probation officer was, this won’t end well. Here’s the custody information website link.
UPDATE: Andy’s hearing before Judge Connors is scheduled for Tuesday, February 16th @ 9:15am.
UPDATE: Andy was released from jail on his own recognizance and a sentencing hearing has been set for March 8th @ 9:15am. At this hearing, based on what he is posting online, we expect Andy to claim that he has a job, that his parole officer is somehow ‘corrupt’, and that he needs a 6th PO who will be more sympathetic to his latest scam, SmileyHeroes.com.
UPDATE: The February 16th hearing was a short one, so we’re not going to bother posting the audio online.
UPDATE: Andy’s sentencing hearing has been postponed five times since his release, usually at the request of his public defender. The new hearing has been scheduled for June 14th @ 9:00am.
Posted on October 22, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
Here’s a brief outline of Andy’s various lies:
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $5,000 from an investor named Ryion Butcher
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $50,000 from an investor named Gene Allen Brady and his mother Georgia Brady
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $10,000 from an investor named Kyle Kluff
- Lies specifically told to scam victim Kyle Cluff in order to secure his investment (quoted from recent testimony):
- Donald Trump was buying xtagged, and he called Andy and Andy put him on speaker phone so his family could hear and celebrate.
- 24 hour fitness was endorsing xtagged and we would be on the Biggest loser.
- Geico was endorsing xtagged.
- Kyle needed to sell all these Nike stickers so Nike will endorse xtagged.
- The Attorney General of Colorado was going to endorse xtagged and take it to President Obama.
- Colorado University professors wanted to use xtagged with the grant money they received.
- P 90X was going to pay you to use xtagged and if Kyle helped Andy get in shape he was going to split it with Kyle which would of come to $30,000.
- Andy got paid millions of dollars from real estate companies to use xtagged for selling their homes.
- Myspace wanted to by xtagged for 5 million dollars.
- The DMV was going to use xtagged system.
- Americas most wanted was endorsing xtagged.
- [Andy wa going to be on Oprah in just 6 more months (this was three years ago).
- xtagged was going to have a super bowl commercial for 2009 for Budweiser.
- Andy was in the middle of brokering a deal with Budweiser for your amazing “trademarked” commercial.
- Andy told Kyle multiple times, “Kyle, it’s done we sold xtagged, your officially a millionaire.”
- xtagged was supposed to be on 10 different news stations, (many of which were fox news, and not the regional ones but nation wide fox news.) but Andy didn’t want the site to crash because of being over viewed, so he postponed the interview.
- Scam victims will get their buy out in just one month.
- All of Andy’s companies, (xtagged, car cover, BTP, the sushi shop) were under the same company name and Kyle owned 3 % of each.
- Andy had a Google executive fly out to Utah, just to meet him and talk about xtagged.
- Andy owned www.yourplates.com and was using it as a trial version of xtagged.
- That xtagged had facial recognition and that Andy ha meetings with many FBI agents who loved xtagged.
- That xtagged was going to be on shark tank the tv show.
- That the stocks everyone bought were going to go public of June, 2008 and they would open no lower than $30 a share, and will quickly rise above the price of Google stock.
- Andy’s ex-lawyer and Allen had a deal to sell Xtagged for 30 million dollars, but the buyers were all about the money so Andy didn’t sell.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $5,000 from an investor named Stephen R. Klemark, III
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $2,000 from an investor named Chris Engelbrecht
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned $1,500 from an investor named Robert Daugherty
- Truth: According to Andy Esquivel’s former attorney, Andy is alleged to have conned as much as $100,000 from Melissa Garr [JPG]
- truth: Andy Esquivel conned $2,500 from an investor named Shar Jenkins and used it to pay back the $2,500 he conned from Logan Laws
- note: this constitutes running a ‘ponzi scheme’ across state lines according to the Utah Department of Securities.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel conned more than $70,000 from members of his own family (who all know him as “Chicho”). formal charges in these cases have not yet been filed, but the victims are communicating with authorities to determine next steps.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel was convicted of digital harassment in American Fork, Utah (Case#101101231). Hw was sentenced to a fine and a year’s probabtion.
- Truth: Xtagged is being investigated for fraud by the Federal Trade Commission (#26458904)
- Truth: Andy Esquivel has been charged with three felony counts of securities fraud in Davis County Utah (case#111701135) and is currently free on $10,000 bond. He faces trial on all three counts on October 24th, 2012 and will be representing himself.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel has been charged with disorderly conduct in connection with a fight he and his cousin John Steer had in Bountiful Utah in 2009 (case#091800357) and is currently free on $750 in cash bail.
- Truth: Andy Esquivel was convicted in 2004 of felony weapons charges involving drugs [ZIP]
- Lie: MySpace offered $100 Million to buy MySpaceTagged.com
- truth – Myspace almost sued Andy over MySpaceTagged.com
- Lie: Xtagged authenticates users license plate numbers
- truth – Xtagged.com never had a connection to any public databases and therefore could not authenticate anything
- Lie: Xtagged used face recognition software to authenticate users
- truth – there never was any face recognition software in Xtagged
- Lie: Xtagged was sponsored by iSafe.org
- truth – iSafe.org was considering legal action against Xtagged
- Lie: Xtagged is trademarked
- truth – Andy never finished filing a trademark on the Xtagged name or logo [click here]
- Lie: Wiser Electronic Cigarette Inc. bought out Wiser LLC [link]
- truth – a business entity search with the Colorado Secretary of State reveals that “Wiser Electronic Cigarette, Inc.” does not exist [link]
- truth – a business entity search with the Colorado Secretary of State reveals that “Wiser LLC” does not exist [link]
- Lie: Andy Esquivel sold Xtagged for millions and bought houses in Florida, Nevada and Colorado
- Truth – Andy Esquivel is broke and lives with his mother
- Lie: On August 25th, Wiser Technology released their Wiser Car Cover. Andy posted a picture of it being tested at 75 mph in New Mexico [PHOTO]
- Truth – the photo Andy posted was actually of a 2012 Hyundai Veloster undergoing road tests in the mid west. The car, which has not yet been released, was disguised by black wraps. Many other photos of similarly disguised Velosters are posted across the web, including YouTube videos. Andy spotted one, took a picture of it, and labeled it “Wiser Car Cover” in an attempt to fool people into believing he had a product.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel partnered with Nike and licensed their logo to merge with Xtagged
- truth – Nike is considering legal action against Andy Esquivel for trademark infringement
- Lie: Andy Esquivel partnered with Geico and licensed their logo to merge with Xtagged
- truth – Geico is considering legal action against Andy Esquivel for trademark infringement
- Lie: KarmaCause.org was a website affiliated with KarmaCurrency.com.au
- truth – KarmaCause.org is a domain that used to redirect to KarmaCurrency.com.au without their knowledge
- Lie: KarmaCause.org and Xtagged helped a homeless family in Denver, as reported by their testimonial on Xtagged.com
- truth – the entire story was a sham, the photos stolen and the license plate of the alleged homeless family helped by Andy’s charity is fake
- Lie: Xtagged is worth millions of dollars
- truth – Xtagged.com is now offline and is therefore worth little more than the fee required to register it with Godaddy.
- Lie: Google was considering buying Xtagged for $1 Billion dollars
- truth – the M&A department at Google has never heard of Xtagged and wouldn’t consider buying it if they had
- update: Andy claims to be suing Google and has started a twitter feed caled “Die-Google-Die” to promote his anti-Google cause.
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark bought Xtagged for $24.5 million
- truth – Stephen R. Klemark doesn’t have $24.5 Million
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark bought Xtagged for $2.4 million
- truth – Stephen R. Klemark doesn’t have $2.4 million
- Lie: Xtagged got bought for $50 million
- truth – nobody is stupid enough to buy Xtagged for $50 million
- Lie: This message board thread has cost Xtagged $175k or $300k or $2.5m or $12m or $15m (depending on the day of the week) in lost potential investments
- truth – nobody in their right mind would invest any amount of money into Xtagged
- truth – Any company considering investing in Xtagged would do their homework first and discover everything we’ve posted here (including the fact that none of the companies mentioned legally exist) on their own
- truth – It has been noted that pathalogical liars can never remember the lies they’ve told, which is why Andy’s numbers always change with time
- Lie: Andy Esquivel got financial backing for Xtagged form some company at CES in Las Vegas
- truth – Andy Esquivel never went to CES and nobody there would have given him the time of day if he had
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is developing an energy drink called Buzz/Wiser where 50% of the profits will go to MADD
- truth – MADD is suing Andy Esquivel over this claim
- truth – there is no energy drink
- truth – New Belgium Brewing Company is about to sue Andy Esquivel and Stephen R. Klemark, III for using their logo to promote this fake energy drink
- Lie: Andy Esquivel was working on a deal with a stadium
- truth – there never was a deal with any stadium
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser Feel Better is a new version of the Buzz/Wiser drink family that cures hangovers
- truth – Andy spoofed a drink called Security Feel Better manufactured out of Miami Florida, stole all their graphics, and pretended it was his. The owner of the real drink is taking legal action.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel filmed his infamous Mariah Carey video in front of a big screen TV owned by one of his business partners
- truth – Andy Esquivel filmed the Mariah Carey video in front of a wall in his mother’s living room using a laptop projector borrowed from friends
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser contains a secret ingredient that cures hangovers
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser has shipped 1 Million units
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser is a non-alcoholic energy drink
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser
- truth – published mock-ups photos of the proposed energy drink currently being displayed on the Buzz/Wiser website include the text “alcohol content 5.4%” around the upper lip of the can
- Lie: Buzz & Wiser is being ‘considered’ for a Superbowl commercial
- truth – the only ‘consideration’ you need to get a Superbowl commercial is a few million dollars in cash and a good media firm
- truth – there is no ‘Buzz & Wiser’
- Lie: Xtagged has a reality show which aired in July of 2008
- truth – there is no reality show, never was, never will be…
- Lie: Xtagged will be featured in an upcoming episode of “The Family Guy”
- Lie: Xtagged will have a cameo in the upcoming Pixar movie “Cars II”
- Lie: The Denver Police Department has endorsed Wiser Technology’s “No Phone Zone” application
- truth – a spokesperson for the Denver Police Department expressly states that the department does not endorse products of any kind
- truth – Steve Klemark, who works for the department as a low level clerk, was the subject of an internal affairs investigation and subsequent disciplinary action for using the name of the department to promote his various schemes.
- Lie: Aspen St. Inn in Colorado has partnered with Wiser E-Cigarette to offer an e-cigarette in every room. Their phone number is (720) 732-7786
- truth – representatives of the Aspen Street Inn in Colorado have never even heard of e-cigarettes and the phone number above for Andy’s mother, not the inn.
- Lie: Andy staged a HUGE infomercial to launch his Wiser E-Cigarette on July 4th
- truth – since Andy still hasn’t posted the video from this amazing television event, we can only assume that it never happened.
- Lie: “Gary the Bus Driver” was on hand for the infomercial and posted this blog describing the event
- “Gary the Bus Driver” is actually Andy pretending to be someone who actually thinks his various fictitious products are real. This was revealed in a recent YouTube video posted by Andy in which he surfs Google while still logged in as Gary the Bus Driver (he apparently didn’t realize the login cookie from Blogger persists when you switch to Google.com).
- Lie: Xtagged has an iPhone app that will start your car for you
- truth – Andy bought a remote starter and filmed himself starting a car with it after touching the screen of his iPhone…pretending the iPhone started the car
- Lie: Xtagged software is bundled with the Samsung Instinct
- truth – Samsung knows nothing about Xtagged, would not bundle this software if it did, and decided not to sue Andy over these claims because they considered the damage caused by his amateur YouTube video minimal
- Lie: Buzz/Wiser is working on a Superbowl commercial
- truth – there is no Superbowl commercial
- Lie: Xtagged was buying Rebecca Dunn a house in Colorado
- truth – Andy can’t even afford to buy himself a house in Colorado
- Lie: I’m leaving my job to go work for Andy Esquivel at Xtagged
- truth – no amount of money in this world is worth going to jail because I worked with Andy Esquivel at Xtagged
- Lie: Andy Esquivel owns a printing company
- truth – Andy Esquivel doesn’t own any legitimate businesses
- Lie: Xtagged has a line of jewelry
- truth – Andy Esquivel bought one ring with the Xtagged logo on it…this does not constitute a ‘line’
- Lie: Ryion was fired from Xtagged because he embezzled funds
- truth – Ryion turned against Xtagged when he found out Andy was a fraud
- Lie: Someone inside City Weekly deleted Andy Esquivel’s blog posts on CityWeekly.net because they’re against Xtagged
- truth – nobody at City Weekly gives a damn about Andy Esquivel or Xtagged
- Lie: 50% of Xtagged profits go to fix healthcare
- truth – Andy Esquivel voted for Obama and that’s the extent of his contribution to healthcare
- Lie: The Buzz/Wiser energy drink ships with pills that help women detect sexual drugs in their drinks
- truth – there is no Buzz/Wiser energy drink and no such “magic pill” to detect Rohypnol, GHB, or any other such “sexual” drug.
- Lie: Xtagged is patented
- truth – Andy Esquivel started a patent application, but never finished it
- Lie: Andy Esquivel developed and patented Blue-tooth profiler
- truth – there is no blue-tooth profiler and no patent for it
- Lie: I somehow hacked Rebecca Dunn’s AOL email and sent Viagra ads to all her contacts
- truth – Rebecca Dunn obviously downloaded a virus.
- Lie: Xtagged LLC has numerous investors
- truth – there is no Xtagged LLC
- Lie: Andy has developed a blue-tooth enabled micro-chip that goes on the tip of an e-cigarette the broadcasts nicotine intake
- truth – Andy couldn’t develop a microchip if his life depended on it.
- Lie: Andy has developed a pair of 1080p, high definition, 3D sunglasses that, when connected to a Wii styled gyroscopic cell phone, can take you on a virtual tour of Solomon and Herod’s temples in Jerusalem.
- truth – besides being so outlandish as to stretch a sane person’s imagination, these products are absolute fantasy.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is marketing an e-cig to all the casino’s in Las Vegas and all the nursing homes in Colorado
- truth – Andy Esquivel could barely afford to buy the demo kits for his e-cig
- truth – no casino would give Andy Esquivel the time of day
- truth – Andy Esquivel’s mother works for a nursing home and that’s about the extent of his involvement with them
- Lie: I’m just attacking Andy because I’m jealous he hired my mother at Xtagged instead of me
- truth – Andy has never paid my mother, so to say he “hired her is a stretch
- truth – I have a rewarding career working for one of the ten largest corporations on Earth. Although mu mother offered me a “job” at the non-existent company she claims to head and that Andy pretends to own, I wasn’t stupid enough to take her seriously, much less accept.
- Lie: Andy gave me a weekend job working at his nightclub “Playground” in Park City
- truth – Andy was not an owner of Playground. At most he was a regular there who suckered the real owners into signing papers trading 10% of their failing club for exclusive distribution rights to Xtagged.com
- truth – I only visited Playground twice while it was still in business to take photos of Andy trying to impress people with Xtagged.
- truth – Andy didn’t have the authority to hire anybody at Playground, and I wouldn’t have accepted a “weekend job” there if he had
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing City Weekly
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing me
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing Ryion
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is suing a police department in Utah somewhere for harassment after they pulled him over in his Lamborghini and gave him a hard time.
- truth – Andy Esquivel isn’t suing anybody
- truth – Andy Esquivel doesn’t own a Lamborghini
- Lie: the Lamborghini incident was taped by a passenger int he back seat
- truth – Lamborghini’s don’t have back seats
- Lie: Andy has developed a backpack-borne child cover that attaches to the valve stem of a car, inflates using air in the car’s tires and protects children from freak hailstorms while walking home from school.
- truth – this is probably the dumbest idea ever imagined (imagine children running to attach their inflatable shelters to the valve stems of random automobiles at the first sight of hail while walking home form school). It’s ridiculous even by Andy standards and the odds of it being real are less than zero!
- Lie: Ryion and I are running from a federal court summons
- truth – there is no federal summons because there is no federal case because Andy and Steve never filed in federal court.
- truth – Actually Andy Esquivel is the one running from court summons’. Several state entities and plaintiffs have been trying to serve him with papers for years without success. He remains in hiding.
- truth – thew reason Andy cannot sue anybody is because if he ever appeared in court, he would be arrested on several outstanding warrants and served with court papers while in custody.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel owns two nightclubs
- truth – Andy used to own part of a sushi shop and once suckered the owners of a now bankrupt club in Park City into signing over 10% of their club in exchange for a percentage in “Xtagged”, but that’s it. Today, Andy couldn’t afford two golf clubs.
- Lie: I sent emails to Andy’s 14 year old son calling Andy a scam
- truth – Andy cc’d his son on a series of threatening emails sent to Ryion and I. When his son complained, Andy sent his son threatening emails and later claimed that the threats were really sent by Ryion and I impersonating him.
- Lie: Andy’s son’s school decided not to allow kids to use Xtagged.com when they saw blogs posted by Ryion Butcher claiming it was a scam
- truth – Andy showed up at his son’s school one day and started handing out Xtagged.com stickers to the children attending there. The principal caught Andy and demanded that he leave school grounds immediately! He also told Andy that if he ever showed up on school grounds again, the school would notify the police.
- Lie: Ryion and I are impersonating various officials, including lawyers and police officers who are trying to contact Andy
- truth – all the officials trying to reach Andy to discuss his various criminal activities are real (as Andy has since found out the hard way)
- Lie: Andy Esquivel was willing to buy PartyUtah.com for $150,000 but I asked Steve Klemark to buy the website for that amount instead of buying Xtagged for millions.
- truth – Andy Esquivel called me out of the blue in late 2009 and asked if I’d be willing to sell PartyUtah.com and for how much. I replied “…sure, for $150,000,” which was $100k more than I thought the site was worth at the time and $150k more than I knew Andy had. Ever since then, Andy has perpetuated the myth that PartyUtah.com is for sale and that I’m asking him, Steve, or some other mythical creature for $150k. The fact is, PartyUtah.com isn’t for sale…period! If it was for sale, Andy Esquivel is the last person on Earth I’d consider selling the site to at any price. Steve Klemark did tell me in early 2010 that he thought Xtagged.com was worth $1,000 because he saw it on Google (at which point I told him he was an idiot and that the site wasn’t worth fifty bucks), but that’s the extent of our conversation.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel has a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: Stephen R. Klemark hired a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: a company that was about to buy Andy out hired a private investigator named Zed
- truth – there is no private investigator named Zed
- Lie: Zed is working on a huge expose on me that will be in all the papers using information he got from an ex-girlfriend of mine
- truth – there is no Zed, if there is then he isn’t a private investigator, and the only information he has on me is the garbage he got by talking to my mentally incompetent mother
- Note: Andy subsequently admitted via email that “Zed” was a fictional character created by Steve Klemark to prove some sort of point.
- Lie: Andy Esquivel’s private investigator’s real name is Zeb, not Zed
- truth – Andy Esquivel mis-spelled the name of his fictitious private investigator in an email to me and has since pretended I got the name wrong to cover his ass
- Update: Andy later admitted that ‘Zed’ was fake.
- Andy Esquivel’s various websites have ton of traffic…they’re in fact visited by tens of thousands of people per month.
- Andy is unfortunately a technology illiterate and is unaware that a “request” is meaningless in web analytics. When he see a report that reads “48,000 requests,” he thinks that means 48,000 ‘people’ visited his website. In fact, one load of Andy’s WiserTechnology.com homepage includes 52 unique server requests for different page elements. His true traffic is probably closer to 1,000 page views per month, a significant proportion of which are undoubtedly generated by search engine spiders and bots.
- Andy Esquivel is being followed by a legitimate documentary film-maker who will chronicle his story
- Truth: Andy is being followed around by a convicted felon names Ronald Dean Kelsay who’s criminal record includes the following charges (case numbers and dates provided for reference):
- 1990F73 – 01/12/1990 – Theft
Theft Twice Or More W In 6 Mons
1st Degree Crim Tres
- 1990CR147 – 02/07/1990 – Theft
Theft 2x Or More Win 6mo
1st Deg Criminal Trespass
- 2003M3974 – 11/12/2003 – Criminal Mischief
Criminal Mischief-under $100
- 2004T1214 – 02/26/2004 – DUI
- 2005CR1585 – 09/12/2005 – Criminal Mischief
- 2006CR1040 – 07/17/2006 – Burglary
Burglary 2-of Dwelling (2)
- Lie: Andy Esquivel is a genius and a good person. He is “Rich of life and Family.”
- truth – Andy Esquivel is not a good person. He is a sociopathic, pathological lying con-artist with a criminal record and multiple fraud charges pending against him. He has conned dozens of investors out of tens of thousands of dollars and preys on the ignorant and feeble minded.
- truth – Andy Esquivel is not a genius. He is an uneducated idiot with a vivid imagination and the ‘gift of gab’ (when he’s not strung-out on methamphetamines). He suffers from multiple delusions, including that he is a gifted inventor, wealthy philanthropist, and a wealthy businessman who is perpetually under attack from evil antagonists of every shape who want nothing more than to stop him from saving the world.
- truth – Andy is not rich of family. He has five children by three different women, all of whom were under-aged minors when he got them pregnant (qualifying him for statutory rape charges). He has over the years been the subject of several domestic violence investigations including an arrest in Provo, Utah (court record #162999), and the 2003 incident which led to his arrest on federal weapons charges (see link below).
- truth – Andy is not rich of life. He hasn’t had a legitimate job in years and his criminal record includes felony conviction for burglary from 1988 (Burglary case file #1 and case file #2). He currently lives in hiding with his mother in Lakewood Colorado along with his undocumented worked girlfriend who he got pregnant when she was 17 and their two children. He survives on charity and the proceeds from his various scams. Any has never paid child support for his 1st and 2nd children (for which he now owes $19,540, computed based on minimum wage because Andy has never worked). Andy’s third child (by a 17 year old girl who’s parents almost pressed rape charges against Andy) was named Jayden and was adopted by his foster parents after Andy voluntarily gave up his parental rights to the child.
- Here’s a link to the story about the adoption of Andy’s third child:
Posted on March 3, 2014
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Trial Updates Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
Just when you guys thought Andy would never post on YouTube again (because he’s in JAIL), Andy defies the odds and manages to get a video posted anyway. Boy, this guy REALLY doesn’t know when to shut up!
In this latest video, Andy convinces his girlfriend (he’s now using me as the excuse why he never married her in spite of the fact they have three kids together) to put him on speaker so she can record him from jail and post online. It sounds like he’s calling from the common yard at the Davis County jail because there’s lots of commotion around him.
Andy explains that he’s in jail of his own free will. That he asked to be sent to Jail on January 7th because ‘the prosecution has postponed his trial six times’…which makes perfect sense, right? Andy tries to put his own spin on his February 11th hearing claiming that he’s being committed to a state mental hospital because the Judge wants to prove he is sane, not for restoration of sanity because he is insane as is actually the case. He rambles on and on about the conspiracy against him, his million dollar lawsuits, all his inventions – basically all the delusions that are the reason he’s being held for restoration right now in the first place. He demonstrates in the space of five minutes that indeed the psychiatrists are absolutely correct – he is not mentally competent to stand trial and he is badly in need of psychiatric help.
Half-way through the video, Andy is interrupted by an inmate named “Boss” who tries to explain that in fact the fight he was just part of was not his fault and was nothing for his wife to worry about. The guy Andy got into a fight with should never have been let out of isolation because, like Andy, the inmate he fought with was is mentally disturbed. Andy also brags that he’s lost a lot of weight in jail (I guess he’s sensitive about his weight) and that jail isn’t so bad after all.
I never thought I’d live to see the day when Andy Esquivel is posting psychotic rants from behind bars, but here it is. He has no idea why he’s there, no idea what he needs to do to be released, and shows no signs that his delusions have abated. Between us, I think Andy is going to be incarcerated for a very long time, because he’s never going to admit that he’s a delusional mess and needs help. The more he resists treatment, the longer he’s going to remain in state custody and I personally believe that’s a good thing.
I wonder what Allen Brady, Steve Klemark, Shar Jenkins, and Ron Kelsay are thinking right now? “…Boy, were we stupid!”
Posted on October 29, 2013
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Trial Updates Uncategorized Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Wiser Helmet Wiser No Phone Zone Wiser Technology Xooplay Xtagged
At the pre-trial hearing on October 22nd, Andy Esquivel’s defense counsel asked for a continuance of the proceeding until January 7th to give the court time to ascertain whether Andy is clinically INSANE!!! If Andy is found to be CRAZY and therefore unfit to stand trial, he could be sentenced to time in a Utah mental institution.
At the request of defense counsel, this matter is continued to
1/7/2014 to allow the defendant to have a mental health evaluation
completed to determine if defendant is competent to stand trial.
The State will prepare the order.
The trial date will remain in place.
Irony: this is EXACTLY what we’ve been trying to say for years! Yes, Andy Esquivel is mentally insane and so is his chief accomplice Allen Brady. Both need to be institutionalized for their own safety and for the safety of others.
I’ll post audio of the pre-trial haring soon, but for now the trial date last set stands pending the mental health review.
I think that pretty much closes the case on Andy. When your own defense attorney states in court for the record that you’re nuts, it’s time to pack up shop and go home.
Posted on June 19, 2012
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Threats Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Trial Updates Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Wiser Eyes Xtagged
This crazy, ranting email from Andy Esquivel is as much evidence of drug use as it is evidence that Andy is guilty of everything he’s charged of. No intelligent human being can read through this garbled mess and think anything other than “wow, this man is insane.”
With this email (sent to Xtagged “supporters”) Andy tries to explain in one twisted narrative the conspiracies that have brought him to this point – broke, being sued for $18,000 in back child support, unemployed, and on trial for felony securities fraud. If you can get through even half of this gibberish, you will be impressed with the extent of Andy’s psychosis.
It’s over for Daryl & Ryion this is only one of the emails below from many people that lost out because of these two men, Carlos Martinez SLC promoter Rick from playground has said Daryl manipulated him Constantine from world famous Harryos in park city did even better he told John Steer that Daryl did the same thing to 4 other Utah companies all these people will get there justice and now finally Shar, Cynthia, key, Sylvester etc all of you can stop saying I am crazy for not letting you civilly sue Chris & Kyle along with Daryl and Ryion, I was right about Chris E. so please just be patient please look Chris E. is CC you all need to understand Chris’s Gym promoted Xtagged for 2 years and Kyle called news, companies if it wasn’t for kyle I never would have talked to i-safe.org you all know the video of Johnathon king ex- F.B.I agent with i-safe.org that I told on January 2009 “they are going to try and bring Xtagged down” I told Allen what I was going to do and I said “We only have a few owners at the moment but I will bring more in to protect us, it’s not my fault Kyle brought Ryion in that’s how Daryl found his way in, Taylor was brought in also look at the time frame I brought Taylor in right at that time and Taylor brought in his good friend Jason just look at the time frame as a matter of fact I did not want Ryion I wanted Logan laws because of his father with pro image but Logan only had $2,500 so he partnerd with Ryion! You guys seen the pre-trial video Ryion says “Andy took money from a little boy a kid named Logan Laws” Ryion partnered with that little kid to begin with Ryion is just as manipulative as Daryl Acumen! Xtagged will win guys. When I told Andrew Couch (I have it recorded from 2008) “I could not merge Xtagged because of safety reasons” he got pissed because he wanted money but he could not attack me until Daryl told him about Ryion’s blog May/2009 look click here Daryl used to be with Xtagged 2006 but he got jealous because we was on the news not him so he quit but after the Fox13 interview he tried to come back Allen told him no. Daryl and Andrew Couch then plotted to use Ryion, kyle, and Chris why because Andrew Couch took the system to Mitch Thrower not fully knowing about the flaw in the system that’s why I could not finish patent because they were watching the filings you see patents are a rich mans why of coping your Ideas so if I would have went forward with that same patent I would have had to released the research of the system flaw that’s what busted Andrew Couch look his LinkedIn says past Director of business intelligence at Bump.com and now Mitch Thrower’s LinkedIn follows Allen Brady and John Steer he used to follow me and Steve but they told him I was going to do 15 to 25 years in prison can you blame the guy for unconnecting from our linkedIn Chris E. knows this I sent them a video showing Mitch Thrower was on mine and Steve’s LinkedIn and what did Daryl do manipulate again, Daryl tried to take what was rightfully ours and he is going down I was my own attorney at the beginning of this trial WHY so Daryl would strait up manipulate these guys and say Andy don’t have no money see he blew it all blah blah blah, now he is doing it again “Andy don’t have a lawyer” I have already spent $14,000 on attorney & ten trips to Utah. Why did I take plea in Bountiful to prove a point… Casey the prosecutor in Bountiful did not do a thing about the attempted kidnapping May/2009 where 20 people jumped us three because Casey believed we had hundreds of investor’s and he wanted us ran out of Bountiful, Casey called to see if Xtagged had a license to do business but he only called Utah! Xtagged was out of Wyoming, get it now Casey will look bad. Adam Sweet did not even know about our Wyoming paperwork he pretended he did at pre-trial but what Adam does not know is that Ryion Butcher wants to be a movie star Ryion has a modeling profile that’s how Daryl got to him “will be famous on tv if we bust Andy” but that backfired on Daryl because October 2011 Ryion called Ron our documentary cameraman and gave a phone interview “Ron I like you and I want you to come and film me” Ron then says prove it give me something! Ryion sent him a book written by Becky(Daryl) wait until you all see the book Becky wrote and sent to us a year earlier but that was not it Ryion then tells Ron the cameraman “OK here is the biggest evidence Adam Sweet has on Andy he never registered Xtagged” he did that phone interview Oct of 2011 and then Daryl manipulated Ron past to get Ryion to stop talking! Adam Sweet of the SEC acted like he knew the whole time about Wyoming Xtagged INC but at pretrial if you all watched Adam Sweet pre-trial video you seen Mr.Holje ask Adam who registered Xtagged in Denver Colorado you will see Adam stumble through paper work for a few minutes and nervously say Daryl A, Acumen what you guys don’t know is Allen brady and Steve Klemark and I got a call after our meeting with the SEC Judge because they did not want Adam Sweet in the meeting for him having me arrest for no reason Adam Sweet asked Allen, Steve and I to come back to the SEC office and meet with him we did I said nothing just sat down and recorded the meeting Adam sweet told us “I don’t know a Daryl Acumen” Allen was amazed Allen said “What I told you about Daryl then Adam says I don’t know who you are Allen I only talked to Andy’s attorney Leonard Martinez, Allen told Adam Sweet ‘You called me 5 times asking if I would go against Andy and I said no and you would hang up! Then Steve klemark started in on Adam Sweet, all recorded guys, you see why they don’t want trial. We than came back to Denver and went strait to Leonard Martinez and told him that Adam Sweet said he did not know Daryl Acumen I record Leonard also guys Leonard was amazed and said that’s a lie I told him about Daryl myself. Ryion even told Ron something weird is going on I called Adam Sweet to tell him that you and I have come to an agreement Andy will pay Kyle, Chris and I our money back and I don’t even want interest Ron, remember Ryion wants to be in the documentary Ron says lets get it done I will film me giving you checks but then Ryion says we can’t because the Davis prosecutor said no he won’t allow it Why because if it’s dropped Casey the Bountiful prosecutor is now in trouble ready for this, Mr. Holje and Casey are great friends… I recorded every meeting with Mr. Holje the last one Mr. Holje is yelling at me to take the plea of misdemeanors and no jail time get it (Buddies Casey & Holje) Chris E. got a copy of the email I sent Mr. Holje and the truth is if I would have taken the plea Mr. Holje is right it would not hurt my civil suit against platester/Bump.com and since we let Mr. Jenkins pay these men at court we would not owe them anything everybody wins in his book Casey now can say see he was guilty that’s why Mr. Holje was forcing the plea on me I have a watch cam of all my meetings with Mr. Holje. Karma is my life guys I will prove it now ask Chris E. he got a copy of the email I sent Mr.Holje when I fired him I told him in the email “I can not do that because if I leave Kyle a man that helped me for two years hanging out to dry it will come back on me through karma because Steve, Sylvester, Key, Shar, Cory etc were going to sue them Kyle never should have sent an email that read ” I agree with everything Daryl and Ryion say about Wiser e-cig and the other fake companies with hundreds of investors! He is brain washed guys Kyle even sat down with our patent attorney, so to make this short I fired Mr. Holje to protect Chris and Kyle for my Karma. Now I will return to court representing my self again Why because I have all this evidence on video that’s why Brian Doubleday owns 20% of the movie rights this man is a movie genius he made Instinct that movie gave me so much in life Cuba Gooding JR I believe got an award for that guys I guarantee Brian will get a Pulitzer award for Xtagged movie, Facebook is getting sued Google it they are getting sued for their movie social network because it was 80% lies Xtagged is all on video since 2005 when it was Single & Dating Mr. Doubleday knows all of this look he is CC. Facebook is now in trouble with the SEC and everyone who invested is suing Facebook that’s why I never wanted to sell them pretty certificates that Allen Brady has had the whole time I wanted to hire Melissa Gar, Brian Davis worker you all remember Brian Davis the guy in Bountiful that lived in 1.6 million dollar house on hill next to the temple he sent Melissa Gar to me so they could handle INC, certificates, but then Ryion Butcher told us no don’t do that “I have a marketing degree guys” we all were there when Ryion said this at our sushi shop “I can sell Xtagged products an make us a lot of money” we only believed it because he was Kyle’s friend! The only reason Chris and Kyle don’t have paperwork like Allen Brady, Robert & Kim from playground is because they did not want to pay Jason web Xtagged Inc attorney $310 an hour to draw it up, Allen owned Bus company their lawyer did it for him not for free but you get what I mean Robert & Kim’s club lawyer did theirs. Chris and Kyle used that paperwork because Jason and another attorney emailed it to me
Screen-shots above are emails with Chris and Kyle’s paperwork from Utah Attorneys 02/04/2008! I want trial 100% but I don’t want Kyle and Chris to get in trouble they are manipulated by Daryl Acumen, ask Taylor Jones I asked if he could help save these men I have CC everyone because it’s all true look Taylor is in CC.
All this evidence is at http://www.diigo.com/user/xtagged you can find it on your own and that’s only 10% of evidence Mr. Holje told John Steer he did not want to see his evidence, that sent up red flags because he was helping his friend Casey the Bountiful prosecutor I paid $1,500 total for disorderly conduct! WHAT! “I CALLED THE POLICE GUYS” I am listed as the victim in Bountiful case report I have copy if needed media only they put no one was taken to the hospital John Steer was hit with a pool ball 14 times in the head that’s attempted murder I told Mr. Holje we were kidnapped he said why because they locked you in the store I said no Sir, because it was twenty men on three Why 20 to 3 because they were going to carry us out of there they just couldn’t believe we defended ourselves with 20 against 3, I have a recording of the fight on my old Samsung smart phone, he said let me see it, I said at trial you will he then keep billing me $200 an hour and said your not going to have enough money for the Davis court if you keep this up just take the plea of $300 and six months probation or else this is going to cost thousands, for a Disorderly conduct guys Mr. Superlawer.com ended up costing me $1,500 dollars and still had to plea a disorderly conduct that I never did in short don’t ever call 911 in bountiful because I did and it cost me $1,500 to call the Bountiful police, the men who moved all the furniture to jump us (I have video) that’s called premeditation and they unplugged the stores video cameras and please note the workers of hero’s computers where they jumped us never called 911 I did, it’s funny because Casey the bountiful prosecutor says to this day it was only four guys (I have a video of it) but never the less them four guys got a $300 fine That’s it! I paid $1,500 John Steer paid $180 fine and $5,000 bountiful hospital bill, yes Mr. Holje’s best friend Casey the Bountiful prosecutor showed us scammers and ran us out of town, only problem is we are not scammers and we did have INC, and where are the hundreds of investors we scammed so now what do they do.
Mr. Doubleday Sir, you know theirs to much to fit in this email but I only try to fulfill my Karma and guess what, I have done it now if trial proceeds I have done enough to warn Kyle & Chris here comes trial Sir get ready to film the trial in Utah. FYI the day you heard me out Brian for 5 hours and you did not ask for anything is the day I knew we had the right people for Xtagged movie here is some good news for you Sir, I will prove to you I am not about money rewrite our contract I am going to give your company 30% not 20% of documentary/movie royalties just promise you will tell the world everything Sir, Daryl Acumen used the internet as a weapon against all of us please tell the world. The other 20% is for my Xtagged team and the other 50% of course goes to karmacause.com
Andrew Couch got to see the big time with Mitch Thrower at first, and I almost lost everything but in the time of having nothing I invented so much more, so yes Andrew got to party and celebrate back then but the money clouded his mind and he just peeked… I on the other hand had nothing to cloud my mind and invented Buzz/wiser, Wisertechnology, Facebook apps just go look at www.Wisertechnology.com and see for yourselves that’s why I don’t want money in my account it’s that simple I will draw a salary from Karmacause.org that’s it! After everyone knows the truth they will trust www.Karmacause.org because it puts Digital fingerprints on everything and Steve Klemarks DigitalInternetDna.com will blow you all away that’s why he is CEO of WiserTechnology.com.
I will see you all when I come to Utah June 19th Dre, Zac, Rick Carlos all you guys that have recently email me just like Dre below’ I miss you to bro, none of this is your guys fault you did not abandon Xtagged Daryl is just evil and tried to steal your rightful blessing from God because I don’t know how I did all this all I know is that God does exist because before I could not live without my son Andres and my daughter Savannah ask John Steer he will tell you, my son and daughter was so proud of me in 2007 after Fox13 but now because of Daryl Acumen manipulating them with all these lies I have not seen them for three years… My son sent me an email 2 years ago that read ” You scammer why don’t you invent something that really works” my family says they think my ex wrote it not my son never the less I asked God to please give the strength to keep on inventing and oh boy he answered my prayers just look at us now Xooplay is not scam nothing is and with my prayers answered in full I knew I would see them soon that’s why I want trial over because I miss them dearly I just had to think of all children not just my own. Steve Klemark Denver P.D his father retired N.Y.P.D got so much research from these last two year that now I can say it will benefit our children 100% I just could not say anything, now you can see why… all I ask of you guys is to pray that I get to see Andres & Savannah soon because I don’t care about money just God.
P.s look at the way I write Ok that’s me Rebecca Dunn is the one that wrote all the text for Karmacause.com and Wisertecknology.com that’s a lot from her so please until a real investigation happens and don’t worry a real one is coming the SEC Judge told Allen Brady Aug, 02, 2011 he would start one as soon as Davis county case is over he told Allen that, so please everyone stop telling me that Daryl & Beckie are a Mother son team… Beckie told me that she was going to get Daryl for kicking her out of his home I believe at trial she will make good on that, if not and I am wrong that’s for God to judge not us. look at what I have been living and the proof of that is if we are in court and trial is coming 100% why still run slander/smear campaign to this day. Daryl and Ryion are so desperate they turned www.Xoutscams.com back on why when I am supposedly already caught! This is why, if Daryl and Ryion turn it off well they in a way turn of the brain washing machine right Chris E. you now why I truly fired Mr. Holje that’s why you are connected to all of us now and thank God.
God bless Us All! Dre see you soon…
Posted on June 11, 2012
in Andy Esquivel's Scams Andy's Videos Buzz/Wiser Karma Cause Ron Kelsay Wiser Car Cover Wiser E-Cigarettes Xtagged
Andy Esquivel lays out his defense case
In this video, Andy goes into extensive detail about his side of what’s happened with Xtagged and Wiser Technology over the last several years. It’s an amazing collection of lies and distortions coming straight form the mind of a pathological lying sociopath, but it’s very interesting to watch. Andy even claims he created the Xtagged scam for his twin kids in Utah – the ones he owes over $15,000 in back child-support for.
Every crazy thing Andy has every said is reiterated in this video. This is a pretty good review of what Andt will try to say at the pre-trial hearing on June 19th to save his skin ant probably at trial. The video is over a half an hour and makes you wonder why people like Andy and Steve Klemark are walking the streets instead of locked up in padded cells with lots of medication and professional supervision. This is an example of why the liberalization of out-patient mental health is not necessarily a good thing.
- 0:20 – Andy calls Steve Klemark John Steer by accident and Steve waves like an idiot
- 0:30 – Andy claims that he was jumped by 12 people in Bountiful. Funny how the number always changes. The police report says 4, in this video it’s 12, later Andy claims it was 20.
- 0:40 – Andy claims the people who jumped him said they were “related to police officers” so they were scared
- 1:00 Andy tries to get John Steer to say how long it was before they skipped town
- 1:30 – Jake House got lost in the whole “scam” thing over the years
- 1:50 – Andy claims he was jumped at 11:30pm at night while he was picking up his computer from a repair shop that stayed open till 2am.
- 2:20 – Andy says he’s taking the whole “we got jumped” thing down in court…and of course he plead out.
- 2:30 – now Andy says it was 12 – 15 men that jumped him
- 3:00 – Andy says the prosecutor orchestrated the 15 minute delay in the police coming to the fight
- 3:40 – Andy claims the prosecutor waited too long to prosecute in the fight
- 4:00 – Andy claims the case was dropped against john Steer, which of course court record show is a lie. john paid a $300 fine just like Andy for disturbing the peace
- 4:10 Andy claims he moved his sushi restaurant to Denver
- 4:50 – Jake House now talks, but is interrupted by Andy who talks over him. Andy goes off about the Marketing degree
- 5:30 – Andy claims Ryion tried to sell Andy a website for $20k
- 5:50 – Andy claims Ryion made them meet at the gym office to it would impress them into allowing him to invest with his marketing degree. This is a complete lie, as was revealed by courtroom testimony later on. Andy was trying to scam the gym out of a membership.
- 6:25 – Andy talks about how he and his family invested $150k into Xtagged. He fails however to mention that he scammed most of that money out of relatives
- 7:15 – Jake finally talks and shows himself to be a brainless idiot. Has nothing intelligent to add.
- 7:51 – Andy has John Steer play with a buzzer on the phone
- 8:25 – Andy says the press wants this video in 15 to 20 minutes
- 8:54 – Steve Klemark explains what LDS money is
- 9:15 – Andy claims Shar Jenkins wants to buy out Chris, Kyle and Ryion
- 9:45 – Andy claims Chris asked if his investment would ever go up like a stock market type thing
- 10:10 – Andy claims he had a $50 million dollar deal
- 11:00 – Andy claims Ryion is a scam and that they offered to pay everybody back if he took down the blogs.
- 11:50 – Andy says he had a bald spot from stress
- 12:00 – Andy talks about Buzz/Wiser
- 12:15 – Andy talks about the “fatal flaw” in Xtagged and bump etc.
- 12:45 – Andy says Steve offered $100k
- 13:10 – Andy claims Steve Klemark offered to buy Xtagged for $2.4 million so he could sell out for $500 million
- 13:40 – Andy claims John Richards is worth $700 million dollars
- 14:20 – Andy goes off about Mitch Thrower and John Richards and claims he doesn’t want to say more about them until court, which is of course pure BS.
- 14:45 – Steve Klemark begins talking
- 15:14 – Steve claims he called to find out what the problem was in Utah and claims that the blogs said there were hundreds of investors and millions of dollars, which is of course a complete lie. We’ve said al along that ANdy stole money from around a dozen people totaling maybe $150k.
- 15:35 – Steve Klemark claims that the total owed to all Utah investors was “far less than $10,000 dollars”, which of course courtroom testimony has proven to be completely false
- 15:45 – Steve claims he asked for contact information for other investors that never came.
- 16:15 – Steve Klemark talks about the fake $2.4 million dollar buyout
- 16:26 Steve claims to have organized deals with Castlemans venue, an elementary school, A gym owner, a chiropractor, Aspen Inn, New Belgium brewing, iSafe.org, and the Denver PD. The fact is, most of the companies Steve mentions threatened to sue Andy for using their names
- 17:40 – Steve claims the Utah victims didn’t want any money
- 18:10 – Steve claims everything is racial and religious motivated
- 18:36 – Steve says he decided not to pay Andy $2.4 million because of the blogs, but $100k instead.
- 19:00 – Steve claims he tried to give the investors their money plus 12% interest.
- 19:20 – Andy claims he took no more investors after Shar Jenkins
- 20:00 – Andy claism the Utah victims wanted to destroy Andy so he wouldn’t become rich and alleges racism, which is amazing coming from him
- 20:30 – Andy claims he invented some app from a bicycle helmet…loses his mind as he tries to explain the app and gets his lies mixed up.
- 21:15 – Andy claims Ryion and I called some school, which we’ve never done
- 21:30 – Andy claims Steve took the job at the Denver PD to save the company
- 21:50 – Andy rants for a minute about his various fake inventions, phones, Bump, etc.
- 22:40 – Andy claims you can’t reach Xtagged.com because “it’s fatal”
- 23:00 – Andy talks about Bump and claims Andy Phelps threatened to throw him in prison over extortion
- 23:50 – Andy talks about his crazy car cover. Claims he bought the “glove car cover” and made it their own – even though it wasn’t a car cover but an anti-spy wrap for a car that hadn’t been released yet (very funny rant)
- 24:38 – Andy talks about BuzzWiser teaching kids how to read about buzz driving with a frog (the graphic of which was of course stolen)
- 25:00 – Andy claims they cut me out of Xtagged, that I tried to invest, and that they turned me down because I kicked my mother out of the house and he paid for her hotel
- 25:50 – Andy lists his scams again and shows off a dual cigarette inhaler invented by a 14 year old kid.
- 26:20 – Andy says patents are bull
- 26:40 – Steve Klemark talks again and refers to himself as a “business person”
- 27:25 – Andy claims Shar and Alan tried to buy everybody out
- 27:50 – Andy says Alan tried to get two high interest loans to buy everybody out
- 28:00 – Andy claims he’s going to be a millionaire
- 28:18 – Doesn’t want to talk about Rebecca until court
- 28:55 – Andy talks about his dream
- 29:15 – Andy claims that Xtagged “is now called Bump”
- 29:35 – Andy says Steve and Shar are heros because they wanted to fix the fatal error in Xtagged
- 30:00 – Andy continues rant about his dream
- 30:45 – Andy talks about his mole
- 30:10 – Andy threatens Bump again and says Leonard Martinez is taking them to court
- 30:30 – still ranting about his dream
- 32:00 – Andy starts frothing at the mouth
- 32:30 – Andy says Bump.com got scammed by Andrew Couch
- 33:00 – Andy claims he only took Ryion’s money because he said he had a marketing degree
- 33:22 – Andy claims Bump.com is putting people’s lives in danger
- 33:45 – Digital Internet DNA rant
- 34:00 – Andy accuses everybody else of spam, which is of course like Jack the Ripper accusing someone of murder.
- 34:40 – Andy claims all this information here is for prosecutors in Utah
- 35:00 – Andy claims “people have died because of Daryl”
- 35:30 – Andy starts talking about his criminal record and his time in jail
Posted on January 27, 2012
in Wiser Car Cover
Apparently Andy’s Wiser Car Cover idea started with Allen Brady. According to Allen, he gave Andy an idea one day for a car cover that inflated using air from a car’s tires. The idea was that hail storms in the Denver area are so frequent that consumer demand for an inflatable car cover would be tremendous and Wiser Technology investors would make a fortune!
Allen is obviously and idiot and never thought that deflating an automobile’s tires in order to protect it’s paint reflects misplaced priorities that only he and Andy Esquivel could possibly share, but Andy ran with the idea anyway.
After hours playing with rope and packing materials, Andy came up with a “prototype” which he displayed on his daughter’s toy pedal car. The video of this elaborately decorated rope and plastic bubble wrap concoction is now considered a classic by Andy Esquivel [video] connoisseurs.
After the whole world finished laughing about Andy’s ridiculous toy car cover invention, he got quiet for a while. Then Andy had a breakthrough. While eating at Burger King one day he happened to spot a prototype of the 2012 Hyundai Veloster on a lunch break during high altitude testing in Colorado. Automobile prototypes undergoing testing are routinely wrapped in anti-spy covers to foil the automotive press, and Andy saw a prime opportunity to pass a photo of this car off as his own using his imaginary car cover!
Now, it’s obvious to anybody who’s ever read an automotive magazine that this image is of a car in anti-spy wraps and not some new car cover designed by Andy Esquivel, but Andy persisted…even after photos of other 2012 Hyundai Velosters in the same anti-spy wrap (prominently labeled as Hyundai Velosters in anti-spy wraps) were posted on anti scam threads across the Internet. Amazingly, Andy refused to admit that he’s been caught in a lie and a scam red handed and indignantly continued to insist that his car cover was real [video]. He even posted an elaborate story about him being in New Mexico testing the car cover and filming the entire test from a motor home in chase.
His explanation for the Hyundai Veloster spy photos was that these were traditional car covers and that Wiser had made the car covers better by adding the inflation feature…completely missing the point that these images aren’t of cars with commercial car covers on them at all, but instead prototypes with factory disguises.
This is probably my favorite example of our lunatic friend Andy Esquivel making a complete idiot of himself trying to perpetrate a hilarious scam in the face of embarrassing realities. Andy simply never knows when to give up, even when caught red-handed. The original image is STILL hosted on the Wiser Technology website with the label “Wiser Car Cover” because Andy is too embarrassed to admit that it’s a fraud.