Andy Esquivel Securities Fraud preliminary hearing audio transcript online now.
Posted on April 6, 2012
in Andy's Videos Trial Updates Xtagged
Andy Esquivel Securities Fraud preliminary hearing audio transcript
The audio transcript of Andy Esquivel’s Felony Securities Fraud preliminary hearing and his subsequent arraignment on three felony counts of Securities Fraud is now available here.
- :45 Judge orders all potential witnesses to leave the room except for victims of the crime
- 2:30 prosecutor’s opening statement
- 3:45 Kyle Cluff witness testimony
- 48:00 Chris Engelbreght witness testimony
- 1:13:00 Ryan Butcher witness testimony
- 1:45:00 Adam Sweet Complaint Investigator for the Utah Division of Securities expert testimony
- 1:56:00 Tom Brady Acting Director of Enforcement at the Utah Division of Securities expert testimony
- 2:30:35 Defense Counsel argues for reduction of 2nd degree felony charge
- 2:33:45 Judge finds probable cause for all charges as presented by the state, including securities fraud in the 2nd degree
- 2:37:28 Andy Esquivel is formally indicted and pleads not guilty to one second degree and two third degree felony counts of securities fraud. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for April 24th.
After the hearing was over, Andy walked out of the courtroom and confronted his followers who were forced to wait outside and who had no idea what had just happened in the courtroom. Watch this [VIDEO] of Andy trying to put a good spin on the fact that he was just indicted on three felony counts of securities fraud. It’s really fun to watch a master con artist and pathological liar at work.